JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-25-2016, 10:30 PM   #185
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Josh, quick question.

Do you know if the Fumble slider works opposite of how the Interception slider?

Like, if you want less fumbles to happen, you turn the slider up instead of down.

Correct?
Old 08-25-2016, 11:16 PM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Can you provide details? What teams, schemes, matchups?

We're not going to get there overnight, so I can use some details.

Thanks!!
I play a 3-4 scheme. Ive tried good teams and bad teams, same result. The last game was against the Eagles. Sproles killed me on sweep and toss plays. My players could not get off their blocks, it just looked like blatant holding. The safety on the opposite side of the field was coming over and making a tackle 20-30yds up field. Another observation I've seen the last couple of games is when I call a zone defense on a pass play the CPU receiver who makes the catch is wide open , I don't have a defender within 10-15yds, sometimes 20. I had to go to all man and stop using zone. There's a lot of the game that plays great, those are the 2 issues that I've noticed.Hope my feedback helps.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:17 PM   #187
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Hey Josh. What are you guys seeing with the auto subs? They still affecting gameplay?

I'm testing an off line CFM and using all 32 teams. I'm putting all coaches auto subs at 60 out 80 in. MM and CFM.

Also what about penalties? Anything affect game play.

The same for fatigue.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2016, 11:17 PM   #188
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
I play a 3-4 scheme. Ive tried good teams and bad teams, same result. The last game was against the Eagles. Sproles killed me on sweep and toss plays. My players could not get off their blocks, it just looked like blatant holding. The safety on the opposite side of the field was coming over and making a tackle 20-30yds up field. Another observation I've seen the last couple of games is when I call a zone defense on a pass play the CPU receiver who makes the catch is wide open , I don't have a defender within 10-15yds, sometimes 20. I had to go to all man and stop using zone. There's a lot of the game that plays great, those are the 2 issues that I've noticed.Hope my feedback helps.
Yeah, that helps...some of it may be game-tuning related (not so much sliders). ANother question though...how do you have your position schemes set-up?
Old 08-25-2016, 11:20 PM   #189
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Hey Josh. What are you guys seeing with the auto subs? They still affecting gameplay?

I'm testing an off line CFM and using all 32 teams. I'm putting all coaches auto subs at 60 out 80 in. MM and CFM.

Also what about penalties? Anything affect game play.

The same for fatigue.

Thanks
Hey charter. Autosubs, penalties, fatigue are all set up the same way as in past years from a gameplay effect perspective. I do have autosubs working well with the OP setup (but with 9 minute quarters and no acc clock - I doubt if higher quarter lengths will work with the fatigue I have set up). A&S is working on autosubs for higher clock settings and he and I have been PMing back and forth. What are you seeing in your testing? Anything of interest?
Old 08-25-2016, 11:23 PM   #190
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Hey charter. Autosubs, penalties, fatigue are all set up the same way as in past years from a gameplay effect perspective. I do have autosubs working well with the OP setup (but with 9 minute quarters and no acc clock - I doubt if higher quarter lengths will work with the fatigue I have set up). A&S is working on autosubs for higher clock settings and he and I have been PMing back and forth. What are you seeing in your testing? Anything of interest?

Everyone is saying how easy outside runs are. Seems to be a pursuit thing.

It seems running is easier to run in CFM than play now. That's why I'm wondering if it's because of the CFM default 49/50 auto subs?

Old 08-25-2016, 11:29 PM   #191
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:

It seems running is easier to run in CFM than play now. That's why I'm wondering if it's because of the CFM default 49/50 auto subs?

I have seen that auto-subs effect sim stats. I honestly think they should be left at default. I may be wrong.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:31 PM   #192
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:

I'm sure that is a huge factor. I was having the same issue until I went back to 60/80 in the CFM settings too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »