JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 242 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-18-2016, 10:42 PM   #1929
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Josh thanks for all the input on how these slides work. It is greatly appreciated. I do have a few questions to clarify something's
1. Want to clarify the rosters we use. If we choose to use a custom roster, the only issue we might have is players that switch positions may not play true to their ratings? But the rosters themselves will not effect the sliders, just make it more difficult?
2. How important is it for us to use the quarter length you use? I have always used 15 min acc to 13 sec

I just wanted to check on those two items as you said to use exactly like you have for best results and wanted to hopefully use my own roster and 15 min quarters but if you say not to then I will follow. Thanks
Old 10-18-2016, 10:46 PM   #1930
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Josh thanks for all the input on how these slides work. It is greatly appreciated. I do have a few questions to clarify something's
1. Want to clarify the rosters we use. If we choose to use a custom roster, the only issue we might have is players that switch positions may not play true to their ratings? But the rosters themselves will not effect the sliders, just make it more difficult?
2. How important is it for us to use the quarter length you use? I have always used 15 min acc to 13 sec

I just wanted to check on those two items as you said to use exactly like you have for best results and wanted to hopefully use my own roster and 15 min quarters but if you say not to then I will follow. Thanks
what quarter length have you found best to yield 125-135-total plays per game ?
Old 10-18-2016, 10:51 PM   #1931
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
what quarter length have you found best to yield 125-135-total plays per game ?
I have always liked 15 min with clock acc to 13 or 14. Seems to get me to about 120
Old 10-18-2016, 11:07 PM   #1932
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden

1. If you have downloaded the roster, it may not work as well. If you took the stock roster off the disk and edited it, you may be OK. I do strongly recommend use of the default preseason rosters.
2. THIS IS VERY CRITICAL!! King wants to use 15 minute quarters as well; so we're looking at it. Both quarter length and the fatigue slider affect overall fatigue rate. Change quarter length, you're playing a custom slider set and I cannot accept any feedback or provide any assistance right now. We're looking at it, I promise...but for right now, this set is based on 9 minute quarters...the good news, as long as you don't drain the clock every snap, you'll still be able to get a solid 130 plays per game.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:23 PM   #1933
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
1. If you have downloaded the roster, it may not work as well. If you took the stock roster off the disk and edited it, you may be OK. I do strongly recommend use of the default preseason rosters.
2. THIS IS VERY CRITICAL!! King wants to use 15 minute quarters as well; so we're looking at it. Both quarter length and the fatigue slider affect overall fatigue rate. Change quarter length, you're playing a custom slider set and I cannot accept any feedback or provide any assistance right now. We're looking at it, I promise...but for right now, this set is based on 9 minute quarters...the good news, as long as you don't drain the clock every snap, you'll still be able to get a solid 130 plays per game.
Damn King always trying to rock the boat lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 10-18-2016, 11:30 PM   #1934
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Thanks I appreciate it
Old 10-19-2016, 01:15 AM   #1935
Just started!

I don't really understand WHY this works like it does. I mean basically all the values are close to out of the box. Very minimal tweaking. I followed your setup and i'm getting some of the most solid games i've had with this edition of Madden. I've had blowouts, i've had low scoring affairs, i've had back and worth affairs and i've had comebacks both ways.

Anyway, my confusion aside, nice work and tyvm Josh
Old 10-19-2016, 03:48 AM   #1936
Rookie

How u guys can get 130 plays for 9 min quarter? I use 9 min too and no acc clock (20 sek). Total plays is 85-100 depends match.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »