JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 249 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-21-2016, 04:09 PM   #1985
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
Played a handful of games with these sliders and have seen plenty of variety. Really enjoyed these more than any other sliders I have tried.

My only real concern, and Im not sure it is the sliders doing, is the cpu opponent is a real handful for the first quarter and a half but then wears down throughout the game to the point where I am gashing them for most of the second half. Has to do with the cpu's fatigue which is possibly caused by their lack of autosubs settings I think.
That could also be why I'm dominating the run game toward the end of the game. Hmmm....
Old 10-21-2016, 04:35 PM   #1986
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Quick question for the group, is anyone playing with updated rosters? I know josh uses the default preseason rosters but Bradford , foster and fitz among others not on their teams loses a little bit of realism for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2016, 04:41 PM   #1987
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Start on xbox home screen, go to the top right hand side where it says games and apps and push the a button.

Go to madden 17 game and push the menu button on your controller(the one with the 3 lines above each other).

Select manage game and push the a button.

From the options along the left hand side select saved data and move across to the saved data list.

From there just select your profile and push the a button and then choose the delete option.

Youre done and ready to enter the game now!
Anyone else not able to see the profile in saved data?
Old 10-21-2016, 05:20 PM   #1988
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpOffMang
Anyone else not able to see the profile in saved data?
Can you see the saved data screen for your game at Least? Your profile is just your user profile you log in with.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:07 PM   #1989
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Played a handful of games with these sliders and have seen plenty of variety. Really enjoyed these more than any other sliders I have tried.

My only real concern, and Im not sure it is the sliders doing, is the cpu opponent is a real handful for the first quarter and a half but then wears down throughout the game to the point where I am gashing them for most of the second half. Has to do with the cpu's fatigue which is possibly caused by their lack of autosubs settings I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
That could also be why I'm dominating the run game toward the end of the game. Hmmm....
Since I play exclusively in Play The Moments mode that is probably why I have never seen this. I'm sure fatigue acts different between playing full games and PLM (because it's Madden...duh lol). I can assure that the cpu is still coming full force at the end of games for me. Not a solution or anything. Just an observation.

What do you think Josh? Would going back to 15 min w/acc clock could help with this since progressive fatigue seems less present that way?

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 10-21-2016, 08:06 PM   #1990
Rookie

Hi guys. I got 6 games now played and had only 1 injury in my team. Injury meter must be higher i think?
Old 10-21-2016, 08:17 PM   #1991
Banned

Josh, have you found a solution for the QBs being OP still? Maybe tighter coverage from the DBs? Also I haven't read the past few pages but iv had an incredibly easy time running the ball. I play as the Browns (which in real life when there O line was healthy they had the 2 best YPC running backs in the NFL) so maybe it's just they are that good but with these new sliders I was averaging over 9 YPC with Duke which is pretty extreme).
Old 10-21-2016, 09:01 PM   #1992
Rookie

Hey Josh, I was hoping you could help me with something. What does increasing & decreasing fatigue do? How is it different in MM and CFM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »