Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2016, 02:24 PM   #2001
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf1113
Am I missing something? Where are the sliders? All I see is an update post on the first page but NO slider settings...
It's an attached image. Just click on it. Should show up on pc or mobile.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2016, 02:46 PM   #2002
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks, figured it out....had to see full version not the mobile version
Old 10-22-2016, 04:29 PM   #2003
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
It can for sure get out of whack. In 9 games played in PLM in my cfm this season we've had 1 guy at 40+, 3 at 30+, 3 at 20+, and 2 at 10+. So it does vary but those 34+ games are an eye sore lol.
I have been swapping my rb depth chart for a quarter or so in PTM games.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2016, 05:07 PM   #2004
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Just finished a nail biter. Jaguars (ME) VS Bills (CPU).

I pulled ahead by 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter. Tyrod Taylor led a TD drive, their defense held me to a 3 and out, and then Taylor drove 85 yards all the way to my 2 yard line for one last play...and we sacked him.

Final score: 20-14.

Game played damn near flawlessly with these sliders. It was beautiful.

I lowered my run block to 40 just as a test to see what would happen - and I got much more realistic YPC stats. I'm going to keep it on 40 going forward to see if it even does anything. At any rate, I'm really happy.

Only problem was Taylor ended up 78% completion rating. I'm a firm believer it is NOT a slider issue. It's a trait issue. His sense pressure is set to trigger happy. And all I saw from him was passing to the flats over and over again for 2 and 3 yard gains.

From now on, I'm going to set every CPU QB trait to:
Force Pass: Ideal
Sense Pressure: Ideal
Throw Ball Away: Yes

I think it makes a difference in how the AI behaves in game. If Madden could just tweak the damn QB AI, these sliders would finally deliver a perfect game.

Last edited by SwaggerCoach; 10-22-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-22-2016, 05:19 PM   #2005
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
I have been swapping my rb depth chart for a quarter or so in PTM games.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
It really doesn't seem to affect the user HB carries. Just the cpu. However anybody who has seen my XP Slider thread knows I like to test the **** outta things to try to make this game better lol. So I tested a full 16 game schedule using supersim (choose PLM and then did sim to end). This was with 15 min w/acc on to 15 sec. Low and behold the highest carry total I say was 31 all season and to be honest it seemed like it balanced the carries between backs really well. For Woodhead and Oliver is was almost a 2/1 split. So fwiw anyone who wants to use PLM mode this qtr length may be the way to go.

I'm going to test it my my cfm to make sure nothing weird happens with Josh's sliders but I honestly doubt it will. I just finished playing a game vs. the Giants (with the 15min qtr change) that I won in OT 20-17. I threw a hail mary with no time left to my 6'5 RZT 3rd year WR (90 ovr) who out jumped everybody and came down with it. So awesome. I don't think I've every had a successful hail mary before. Anyways game played just as before as far as I can tell. Will keep you guys updated on this.

Here's the Hail Mary vid (not a spectacular animation but still cool):

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2016, 07:53 PM   #2006
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Just played a PtM 15 min 15 acc vs 49ers Carlos Hyde had 34 carries, backup had 0, not sure the clock is the issue is here.

Only played a couple PtM but seems as though players don't get tired at all unless you are actually playing.

Might be wrong but I think i remember seeing green across the board in the 4th as soon as you enter the moment even if it's the end of a drive.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:50 PM   #2007
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
Just played a PtM 15 min 15 acc vs 49ers Carlos Hyde had 34 carries, backup had 0, not sure the clock is the issue is here.

Only played a couple PtM but seems as though players don't get tired at all unless you are actually playing.

Might be wrong but I think i remember seeing green across the board in the 4th as soon as you enter the moment even if it's the end of a drive.
Correct. Whenever i enter the moment all my guys are green as if they havent played a snap.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:06 PM   #2008
Banned

Thinking about trying these tonight.

Couple of questions:
1) OP says to delete tuner and re-download? Curious because others report lower CPU passing percentages without tuner and I see others in this thread reporting high percentages
2) Would it be okay to take ownership of the opposing team's coach and set auto-subs to promote healthy rotations so the CPU continues to perform in the second half?

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »