JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 261 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-01-2016, 12:15 PM   #2081
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

I'm not going to say it's related to the FGP being 100 (okay, maybe I am), however I just had the CPU punt the ball out of bounds on the opening kick. I've never seen the CPU do that against me before.

I never get involved in slider discussions, I lurk and implement my own, but there is definite something different about the game since I made this adjustment.

Last edited by mike24forever; 11-01-2016 at 12:30 PM.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:47 PM   #2082
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I didn't have a chance to post this last night....but there is something to the combo of maxing both fgp and fga in the main menu (both user and CPU). I wasn't seeing the offline passes with just fgp....but when I adjusted both, they started happening more frequently. No idea why...

For now, I recommend testing both fgp and fga at 100 (main menu only for CPU and user).
Old 11-01-2016, 02:11 PM   #2083
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I didn't have a chance to post this last night....but there is something to the combo of maxing both fgp and fga in the main menu (both user and CPU). I wasn't seeing the offline passes with just fgp....but when I adjusted both, they started happening more frequently. No idea why...

For now, I recommend testing both fgp and fga at 100 (main menu only for CPU and user).
Should be able to get some games in today. So just to be clear:

FGP - 100 for Hum/CPU in MM only
FGA - 100 for Hum/CPU in MM only
PuntP - default in MM/CFM
PuntA - default in MM/CFM
KOP - default in MM/CFM

Thanks Josh. Excited to try this out.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 11-01-2016, 02:44 PM   #2084
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Should be able to get some games in today. So just to be clear:

FGP - 100 for Hum/CPU in MM only
FGA - 100 for Hum/CPU in MM only
PuntP - default in MM/CFM
PuntA - default in MM/CFM
KOP - default in MM/CFM

Thanks Josh. Excited to try this out.
Yup, you got it.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:57 PM   #2085
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yup, you got it.
Josh do import these or is there some nexus going on lol?

And just double checking, the cpu runs off MM auto subs so no need to set theirs ?
Old 11-01-2016, 03:23 PM   #2086
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
I'm not going to say it's related to the FGP being 100 (okay, maybe I am), however I just had the CPU punt the ball out of bounds on the opening kick. I've never seen the CPU do that against me before.

I never get involved in slider discussions, I lurk and implement my own, but there is definite something different about the game since I made this adjustment.
First game after plugging these in and the only punt I played the CPU kicked it out at the 6 yard line for a perfect coffin corner punt. So I think there may be something here too lol. These sliders man.

Old 11-01-2016, 03:32 PM   #2087
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Josh do import these or is there some nexus going on lol?

And just double checking, the cpu runs off MM auto subs so no need to set theirs ?
Or anyone else?
Old 11-01-2016, 03:39 PM   #2088
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:

One game, small sample size, but god damn if it doesn't play different lol. Right off the bat you notice the QB play. Two time the CPU ran a screen that I read and was all over. Two times the QB threw it away (once out of bounds and the other to another receiver but was over his head). Their QB forced some throws into coverage. All real nice. My Qb had some off target throws. Twice on PA in the redzone I was going for my TE on an out drag type route. Both times he threw behind the TE. One was incomplete and the other the TE had to adjust and caught it as he was falling backwards.

DB's to me seemed to play more organic. Had one play where my LB was in perfect position to break up the play but he was chasing, never looked back for the ball, and it went right over his head for a completion. Another had my CB in tight coverage behind the WR. The QB flung the ball. As should have happened my CB didn't react yet. When the WR started to prepare for the incoming pass my CB snuck a look back, located the ball, and smacked the WRs hand right as the ball hit his hands. Real nice looking. Wish I would have saved the replay.

Line play seemed okay to me. I had trouble running tell the end when I found a few holes. Guys were able to get off blocks good and it seemed like there was more fighting going on when blockers were engaged with defenders.

Good stuff so far. FYI this was a Preseason game (Chargers vs Vikings - Year 2), and it was played in PTM mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »