JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 264 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-01-2016, 08:31 PM   #2105
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Back to the subject at hand... after changing the kicking sliders ive had some really good games on am lots of positives have come from changing them.

Since your set is all pro i really cant contribute to your set and findings, but i just wanted to chime in on those changes because its really worked out well on my am set. Good luck guys

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 11-01-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-01-2016, 08:31 PM   #2106
Rookie

I have been using the OP setup for a few weeks now and have been getting good results. CPU qb making zone read runs on me, throwing it way almost every time I pressure them etc. The only thing in my setup that is not listed in the OP is switch assist which I have turned on.

I assumed because it wasn't listed it was the users preference. Is this correct Josh or is it meant to be off?
Old 11-01-2016, 08:32 PM   #2107
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Not sure i get it. Lol

I always import sliders because of the last few yrs of that being an issue were the sliders didnt act right unless imported. Ive done it this year from day one just incase. Not really a placebo effect because i have actually seen the effects the last few yrs of not importing sliders.

When in doubt...import.

Right on. I'm goofing around half the time. My slideritus is in remetion (But not my spellingitus)
Old 11-01-2016, 08:36 PM   #2108
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Right on. I'm goofing around half the time. My slideritus is in remetion (But not my spellingitus)
Ya i get it after your last post. Lol I guess since importing doesnt affect things like it used too..it has subconsciously become my placebo.

arghhh..its been haunting me this whole time.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:38 PM   #2109
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

Another great thing with this set is game variety. I see all kinds of it.

With other more drastic sets, it always feels like im being lead to the same general game every time.

Man, if we had penalties being called enough sim wise, id probably mail EA another $60
Old 11-01-2016, 11:15 PM   #2110
Rookie

After some opinions here guys. I know the main house rules for this set is "if it happens in real life its fine to do it in the game". I have a play that works quite often for a touch down when I see the coverage I want.

I play as the 49ers and so Torrey Smith is my main deep threat and only decent receiver. When I see he has man to man coverage and no safety help I audible him in to a fly route. If he beats the press coverage and gets a step you can hit him in stride nearly every time.

I consider that to be a fairly true to real life approach as when deep threats have single man coverage they often get the call in the NFL. It just feels too easy at times is all. What do you think, fair or cheese?
Old 11-01-2016, 11:19 PM   #2111
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
After some opinions here guys. I know the main house rules for this set is "if it happens in real life its fine to do it in the game". I have a play that works quite often for a touch down when I see the coverage I want.

I play as the 49ers and so Torrey Smith is my main deep threat and only decent receiver. When I see he has man to man coverage and no safety help I audible him in to a fly route. If he beats the press coverage and gets a step you can hit him in stride nearly every time.

I consider that to be a fairly true to real life approach as when deep threats have single man coverage they often get the call in the NFL. It just feels too easy at times is all. What do you think, fair or cheese?
While that could be said in real life I think it would be considered cheese in Madden. No judging form me here. Just my take on how you explained it.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 11-01-2016, 11:22 PM   #2112
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976

I don't think it's cheese bc that's what he does. I do think it's an exploit as the cpu calls cover zero way too much. I just try to limit my deep shots when I see cover zero.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »