JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 268 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-03-2016, 03:21 PM   #2137
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Honestly, I would just go all default and work your way from there.

This is where my head is:

FGP:100
FGA: 50
PP:50-75 (not sure yet..I would favor the high end on am though)
PA: 50
KOP:75
This is all on the MM correct?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 11-03-2016, 03:26 PM   #2138
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
This is all on the MM correct?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Yes...user and CPU.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:09 PM   #2139
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Just finished an am game on all default while only changing those st sliders in mm.

Have to say it played really good. The wr/db interaction was fantastic. I even saw a cpl animations i havent seen yet. I loved it.

Here are some stats

12min 13 sec ro...60 fat. 55 threshold. All sliders default.

I was jags.

Im really happy i got am to a state i can play it again. Thanks for this find its been awesome. Also you know that feeling after a game that you get when you finish it up about what you need to look at or tweek next..well i didnt have it this game. Slideritis cured..lol

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2016, 09:48 PM   #2140
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10
Smile Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You're not too far off where my head is. I was using KOP at 75 and the reactions looked enhanced, but still realistic. I also agree with trying to drop FGA to 50...the line blocking was so good at 100, even with the enhanced PP (my issue though was more in the run game being overpowered than the rush). My question is whether you are still seeing the offline passes when you have FGA dropped back to default?

Personally, I'm pretty much sold on FGP at 100 and KOP at 75. The one thing for the base that I want to do is find a good PP setting that works relative to keeping FGA at 50.

PP enhances the pass rush as well, while FGA affects the effectiveness of the blocking. With a higher PP, you're going to see a better rush. As I said earlier in this post, my biggest issue with 100 FGA is that the run game can somewhat over-powered as blocking is almost too perfect.
I still see errant passes, maybe not as many but with the other modifications the QB has to get rid of the ball so quickly sometimes and the DBs more aggressive play lead to broken up passes and throw aways, which help balance out the completion percentages. Trying to get some more games in to decide for sure but I am pretty happy so far-- or just tired of tinkering with this crap and want to just play the game I am seeing LB have more solo tackles than assist tackles which I had not seen before...at least in the 2-3 games I have completed with it. I feel some combination of these sliders will satisfy me.... at least until the next patch

Last edited by tosa; 11-03-2016 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:26 PM   #2141
Banned

why do ya'll think the special teams sliders would have such an affect on players ? and has EA ever released to us what ratings directly impact sim stats ? I have done a lotta testing and I have my own theories, but I would like to hear from them - would you ?
Old 11-03-2016, 11:29 PM   #2142
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
I have played several games now with the FGP and FGA moved to 100 and have found it a real mixed bag.

Most of the games turn into offensive explosions. I have been averaging 500 yds/ gm with the 49ers, and that isnt about the quality of my team! I think moving these sliders affects the pursuit/ angles of the defense because I am finding it really easy to turn short passes into long touchdowns. Seeing the defense make some really awkward attempts at tackling. My D is doing okay but I am getting a lot more picks, averaging about 3 per game with the 49ers crappy D.

The main positive point is cpu QBs throw a wider variety of passes and accuracy ratings really shine a lot more. Also have seen the cpu miss a few field goals which is nice.

A few weird, perhaps unrelated side affects have been an increase in injuries to my team. I am losing about 2-3 players to injury per game. The cpu not quite as much but still a few here or there. Have also seen a few extreme cases of fumbling, including 8 in one game for me.

Overall I want to really like the field goal settings at 100 but the crazy yard totals and glitchy tackling takes more away from the game than the positives add. Maybe there is a happy medium somewhere a little lower on the field goal sliders.
I would think that setting all safeties play ball in air to aggressive may fix the glitching. and I only play offense, but, I have seen good things with qb acc @ 35. cpu defense at 20 - 35 (int) - 80 and tackling @ 45. this is on am.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:02 AM   #2143
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
why do ya'll think the special teams sliders would have such an affect on players ?
Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet? At the end of the day, some things just are what they are....you can ask why, but then pass up the chance to enjoy the "what".

Honestly, I don't worry about the "whys" with Madden sliders...I plug in a value, watch what happens on the field....nothing more than that. Not trying to be snarky or anything...it's just my philosophy anymore.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:02 AM   #2144
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
I would think that setting all safeties play ball in air to aggressive may fix the glitching. and I only play offense, but, I have seen good things with qb acc @ 35. cpu defense at 20 - 35 (int) - 80 and tackling @ 45. this is on am.
Overthinking it my friend....the value of 100 was too extreme....setting it to 75 already fixed it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »