JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 270 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2016, 07:22 PM   #2153
Rookie
 
dorsett33's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Irvington, New Jersey
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just change it....it will be fine...
Default 50 right?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
dorsett33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 10:18 PM   #2154
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Napier , New Zealand
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

How have you guys been finding the special team slider tweaks? I cant seem to find a happy balance with those though I do like some of the effects. Either defense is to easy resulting in shootouts or I get defensive battles. I also find the cpu run game is either over powered with the first SP suggestion or horrific with some of the other tweaks.

I decided to go back to the OP settings and have another go. The cpu run game is nice as is the user run game. However the cpu qb is less aggresive and that really is a drag.

I also found with the special teams tweaks I was losing at least 3 players per game to multi game injuries. The moment I went back to Op no injuries hardly. Just getting more muddled the more I change it!
paulb1976 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 10:32 PM   #2155
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
How have you guys been finding the special team slider tweaks? I cant seem to find a happy balance with those though I do like some of the effects. Either defense is to easy resulting in shootouts or I get defensive battles. I also find the cpu run game is either over powered with the first SP suggestion or horrific with some of the other tweaks.

I decided to go back to the OP settings and have another go. The cpu run game is nice as is the user run game. However the cpu qb is less aggresive and that really is a drag.

I also found with the special teams tweaks I was losing at least 3 players per game to multi game injuries. The moment I went back to Op no injuries hardly. Just getting more muddled the more I change it!
Still very much in the evaluation phase for me. That 'happy balance' hasn't been there yet. I've seen enough though out of it to keep me intrigued.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 10:38 PM   #2156
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Still very much in the evaluation phase for me. That 'happy balance' hasn't been there yet. I've seen enough though out of it to keep me intrigued.
Any updates yet on em Or still at the 100 FGP, 75 PP, 75 KOP?
akathejoker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 10:45 PM   #2157
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Napier , New Zealand
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Still very much in the evaluation phase for me. That 'happy balance' hasn't been there yet. I've seen enough though out of it to keep me intrigued.
If I could get the QB play from the ST slider tweaks and the rest of the gameplay the same or similar to the OP that would be my happy balance.
paulb1976 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 03:05 AM   #2158
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
If I could get the QB play from the ST slider tweaks and the rest of the gameplay the same or similar to the OP that would be my happy balance.
I'm just not sure that is going to happen, sadly....

I did a bit more testing tonight....very much spinning the wheels here....tried a lot of combos...just haven't figured out how to harness it without borking everything else.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 03:52 PM   #2159
Rookie
 
dorsett33's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Irvington, New Jersey
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Just a heads up for everybody......dont change any ratings or any faces of players in CFM. I did this last night cause i wanted to give Dax a lil "bump" cause ive been playing my season with the real life scenarios that dallas is going through, ie: Romo out, Suspensions, the whole nine....) and i changed the face cause i didnt feel it looked like dax "in game". Needless to say the game has been playing "off" since then and theres no way to revert back other than starting the CFM process allllllll over again. Just wanna save someone else from making the stoopid mistake i made.......
Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
dorsett33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 05:00 PM   #2160
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Just a heads up for everybody......dont change any ratings or any faces of players in CFM. I did this last night cause i wanted to give Dax a lil "bump" cause ive been playing my season with the real life scenarios that dallas is going through, ie: Romo out, Suspensions, the whole nine....) and i changed the face cause i didnt feel it looked like dax "in game". Needless to say the game has been playing "off" since then and theres no way to revert back other than starting the CFM process allllllll over again. Just wanna save someone else from making the stoopid mistake i made.......
Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
That about the same time you fixed your gaffe with the injury slider? The game will play different with it at different levels. I change faces/ratings all the time with no issues..my guess is that it is your games are feeling different because you set the injury back to 50 where it should be rather than editing players....
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Top -