Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2016, 10:18 PM   #2153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

How have you guys been finding the special team slider tweaks? I cant seem to find a happy balance with those though I do like some of the effects. Either defense is to easy resulting in shootouts or I get defensive battles. I also find the cpu run game is either over powered with the first SP suggestion or horrific with some of the other tweaks.

I decided to go back to the OP settings and have another go. The cpu run game is nice as is the user run game. However the cpu qb is less aggresive and that really is a drag.

I also found with the special teams tweaks I was losing at least 3 players per game to multi game injuries. The moment I went back to Op no injuries hardly. Just getting more muddled the more I change it!
Old 11-04-2016, 10:32 PM   #2154
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
How have you guys been finding the special team slider tweaks? I cant seem to find a happy balance with those though I do like some of the effects. Either defense is to easy resulting in shootouts or I get defensive battles. I also find the cpu run game is either over powered with the first SP suggestion or horrific with some of the other tweaks.

I decided to go back to the OP settings and have another go. The cpu run game is nice as is the user run game. However the cpu qb is less aggresive and that really is a drag.

I also found with the special teams tweaks I was losing at least 3 players per game to multi game injuries. The moment I went back to Op no injuries hardly. Just getting more muddled the more I change it!
Still very much in the evaluation phase for me. That 'happy balance' hasn't been there yet. I've seen enough though out of it to keep me intrigued.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:38 PM   #2155
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Still very much in the evaluation phase for me. That 'happy balance' hasn't been there yet. I've seen enough though out of it to keep me intrigued.
Any updates yet on em Or still at the 100 FGP, 75 PP, 75 KOP?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2016, 10:45 PM   #2156
Rookie

Quote:
If I could get the QB play from the ST slider tweaks and the rest of the gameplay the same or similar to the OP that would be my happy balance.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:05 AM   #2157
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
If I could get the QB play from the ST slider tweaks and the rest of the gameplay the same or similar to the OP that would be my happy balance.
I'm just not sure that is going to happen, sadly....

I did a bit more testing tonight....very much spinning the wheels here....tried a lot of combos...just haven't figured out how to harness it without borking everything else.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:52 PM   #2158
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Just a heads up for everybody......dont change any ratings or any faces of players in CFM. I did this last night cause i wanted to give Dax a lil "bump" cause ive been playing my season with the real life scenarios that dallas is going through, ie: Romo out, Suspensions, the whole nine....) and i changed the face cause i didnt feel it looked like dax "in game". Needless to say the game has been playing "off" since then and theres no way to revert back other than starting the CFM process allllllll over again. Just wanna save someone else from making the stoopid mistake i made.......
Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 11-05-2016, 05:00 PM   #2159
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Just a heads up for everybody......dont change any ratings or any faces of players in CFM. I did this last night cause i wanted to give Dax a lil "bump" cause ive been playing my season with the real life scenarios that dallas is going through, ie: Romo out, Suspensions, the whole nine....) and i changed the face cause i didnt feel it looked like dax "in game". Needless to say the game has been playing "off" since then and theres no way to revert back other than starting the CFM process allllllll over again. Just wanna save someone else from making the stoopid mistake i made.......
That about the same time you fixed your gaffe with the injury slider? The game will play different with it at different levels. I change faces/ratings all the time with no issues..my guess is that it is your games are feeling different because you set the injury back to 50 where it should be rather than editing players....
Old 11-05-2016, 05:15 PM   #2160
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
That about the same time you fixed your gaffe with the injury slider? The game will play different with it at different levels. I change faces/ratings all the time with no issues..my guess is that it is your games are feeling different because you set the injury back to 50 where it should be rather than editing players....
It was right after actually......i fixed the gaffe, played a game.... (game played beautifully i might add) went to the nxt week, did the face/ratings change and the game was definitely not the same........very off or "quirkey", for lack of a better word......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »