JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 281 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-21-2016, 06:25 PM   #2241
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhed
Josh, your November 20 update has been the most enjoyable for me thus far. Mainly because of excellent line interaction, and varied animations in pass defense.

I have seen animations of corners and safeties breaking up passes that I haven't seen before in madden. I play a lot of madden so it's pretty darn crystal clear when you see something you've never seen.

Thanks again.
Thanks man...I feel the same way to be honest. Keep us appraised of how things go....would love to see how well this holds up long term.
Old 11-21-2016, 06:35 PM   #2242
Rookie

SteelCityChamp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
No reason not to install the tuner...so it is tested with it.
Thanks for the quick response.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers
MLB - NY Yankees
CBB - NC Tarheels
Bundesliga - FC Bayern Munich
Old 11-21-2016, 06:39 PM   #2243
Rookie

SteelCityChamp's Arena

One more thing...will Play Now games work well also or are these suited best for CFM play?
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers
MLB - NY Yankees
CBB - NC Tarheels
Bundesliga - FC Bayern Munich
Old 11-21-2016, 07:03 PM   #2244
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

What's up josh, I got a question for you or anyone reading this. I use 15 mins with 15 run off and been using default everything except for auto subs. My question is, with default 60/80 auto subs are you seeing linemen and qbs subbing in and out either on long play drives or in the second half of games? I've lately gravitated towards default settings but I'm worried about using default auto subs because I don't want to see my offensive line or qb be subbed out. Not realistic to me. Thanks.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:10 PM   #2245
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What's up josh, I got a question for you or anyone reading this. I use 15 mins with 15 run off and been using default everything except for auto subs. My question is, with default 60/80 auto subs are you seeing linemen and qbs subbing in and out either on long play drives or in the second half of games? I've lately gravitated towards default settings but I'm worried about using default auto subs because I don't want to see my offensive line or qb be subbed out. Not realistic to me. Thanks.
QBs will not sub out....period.
O-line, I don't think they will with 50 fatigue. That said, rotation really sucks this patch in general and fatigue really rocks the gameplay too much.

One thing I would strongly advise is how much of an impact that the autosubs have on the actual gameplay. I know you've been looking at a "closer to default" setup; the 60/80 subs should complement that setup nicely. However, it may very well 'rock the boat' on your other established slider sets.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:15 PM   #2246
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
QBs will not sub out....period.
O-line, I don't think they will with 50 fatigue. That said, rotation really sucks this patch in general and fatigue really rocks the gameplay too much.

One thing I would strongly advise is how much of an impact that the autosubs have on the actual gameplay. I know you've been looking at a "closer to default" setup; the 60/80 subs should complement that setup nicely. However, it may very well 'rock the boat' on your other established slider sets.
Appreciate the response. I'm leaning towards using everything default for my personal use. It's actually not bad. I think most of us jumped the gun creating sets without even actually using default first.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:36 PM   #2247
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Appreciate the response. I'm leaning towards using everything default for my personal use. It's actually not bad. I think most of us jumped the gun creating sets without even actually using default first.
In fairness....the original 'out-of-box' game was horrible....suction blocking all over the place, outside running was way too easy, etc. We jumped to make changes because we HAD to....even I went crazy (just not touching the gameplay sliders).

For all of the vitriol the new patch (somewhat deservedly) has received, the game is in a much better stage now than it was on Day 1.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:39 PM   #2248
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
In fairness....the original 'out-of-box' game was horrible....suction blocking all over the place, outside running was way too easy, etc. We jumped to make changes because we HAD to....even I went crazy (just not touching the gameplay sliders).

For all of the vitriol the new patch (somewhat deservedly) has received, the game is in a much better stage now than it was on Day 1.
I can agree. I mean there's a reason they put out patches and tuners. Wish they would have it complete at launch so we're not all struggling to refix and adjust our sets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »