JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 285 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-28-2016, 02:30 PM   #2273
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Just downloaded Madden digitally. I have not downloaded the tuners. How did you guys have the sliders then? Thanks for any insight.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:37 PM   #2274
Rookie

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadchams
First off, I wanna begin by saying that I've been following these posts for a loooooong time. This is the first time I've actually posted anything.... But I think I might of found something with the QB play.

So after following Josh since 16, I've desperately been looking for a slider set that would mimic the play of the real NFL. Now, I've only tested this is the Play Now, but I think I'm onto something.

Contrary to what everyone believes, I really believe that the auto subs have a great effect on the gameplay. I've played with both the sub in and out numbers maybe for the last 2 months or so. But recently, and accidentally, found out that the sub in rating can actually be raised higher than the sub out rating. So what I did is I set the in rating to 99, and left the sub out at 80. So it would look like:

QB In: 99
QB out: 80
RB In: 99
RB Out: 80

etc.....

(Just a side note, that once you adjust the QB sub settings, it drops down to 97 or 98, but the rest stay in tact. Not really sure why.)

So after adjusting all the sub settings, I began to tinker with the Injury slider that so many of you have talked about. So I raised it to about 85 after playing around with it at a bunch of other values and decided to stick with it.

Now I've played with both ball hawk and heat seeker on and off, and I think leaving it on creates a much more organic experience against the opposing QB. They actually miss throws, they move in and out of the pocket, and yes... they actually take off. I had Dak get 4-49 when things broke down in the pocket.

There is no feel of robot qb, and the QB distributes the ball all over. (Played games where Jordy had (8-87 and 4-50). Now here's the kicker....the run game is just super inconsistent. Some matchups I play, the run game works early but just doesn't sustain throughout the entire game. Sometimes against guys like David Johnson with 8 guys in the box I just can't bring him down. There is definitely variety's in the games, and its always fun too see QB's play a little similar to how they do in real life. (Had a play where play broke down, ARod scrambled left, threw ACROSS his body 40 yards down the field, right into Davante Adams hands, best play I've seen so far.)

I'm not saying that these are final or for sure what you're looking for, but I urge you to give them a try. I'm going to tinker with them some more, but the more users begin to use these I really believe that we can find something.

Main Menu Settings .... These are the only changes.
Everything default
All Pro
7 Minute quarters
Injury: 85 (I know this may seem high but I see maybe 1 or 2 injuries a game and none are serious, but this setting along with the auto subs I think makes the difference.)

Auto Sub In/Out (For All)
99/80

YES I have the tuner downloaded and YES I use default rosters

Last thing I wanna mention, I've just recently (like two days ago) started locking into the QB, RB, depending on the play called and letting the receivers really show their ratings. ESPECIALLY on the deep ball. And the Total Yards and Scores have realllllllly varied. Some games under 300, some 350-400, and some 500. Defensively I control the DLineman, and allow the ratings of Corners really display what they can do. (Norman and Pat Pete have had lockdown games)

If you guys have any questions I'll be on here soon enough hoping for some responses. And if you think its a waste of time I promise its not.

Cheers
A bit confused....isn't the in rating ALWAYS higher than the out? Assuming this was a mistype in your excitement?

As in...players sta hits 80 they go out...when it rests up to 99 they come back in

Last edited by Woad23; 11-28-2016 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:42 PM   #2275
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Right off the bat, play now is a whole different animal from CFM when it comes to game play. I don't bother testing anything outside of CFM. Even free practice within CFM itself is distinctly different from the actual games.

But hey, thanks for sharing. You just never know where it may lead. The code is so convoluted there is probably some hidden game play effect dependent on what uniform you choose to wear!
Lol....ya know, your joking, but believe it or not i allways felt that the game felt different when you wore alternate uniforms, especially at home... (playing a home game in the away uniform.) It almost felt like it took the home field advantage boost away or something. Call me crazy, but i noticed that years ago.....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 11-28-2016, 02:48 PM   #2276
Rookie

JKennedy87's Arena

Hey Josh,

Will these work in an online CFM league with MULTIPLE users? Thinking of trying these in my online league with a few buddies.
Old 11-28-2016, 03:06 PM   #2277
Rookie

Woad23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKennedy87
Hey Josh,

Will these work in an online CFM league with MULTIPLE users? Thinking of trying these in my online league with a few buddies.
I play in online cfm with cousin, works fine for us, as long as they plug in the mm stuff the same way it should work.
Old 11-28-2016, 03:27 PM   #2278
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
I play in online cfm with cousin, works fine for us, as long as they plug in the mm stuff the same way it should work.
I concur. Play a online cfm with my brother and it plays great. As was said just make sure they plug in the MM settings and it's good to go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 11-28-2016, 04:59 PM   #2279
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontzu
Just downloaded Madden digitally. I have not downloaded the tuners. How did you guys have the sliders then? Thanks for any insight.
If you just downloaded it, I believe all the patches are installed (if color rush unis are in, you know it is patched). Go ahead and install the tuner, it is fine.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:46 PM   #2280
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If you just downloaded it, I believe all the patches are installed (if color rush unis are in, you know it is patched). Go ahead and install the tuner, it is fine.

Thanks. Much appreciated

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »