JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 290 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2016, 04:34 PM   #2313
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

First game after patch, I blew the Bengals out 42-12 as the Browns at home. Granted they lost AJ Green and Tyler Eifert and my team is actually decent in year 3. Andy Dalton looked so lost... Just stood in the pocket and wouldn't pass to wide open WRs. The only way I could get him to do anything was to play man and back off coverage.

Hope that was just a one-off. Next game vs Raiders on the road. They better beat me. Cmon EA, fix the passing AI. Their progression needs a LOT of work.
Xpider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 04:42 PM   #2314
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpider
First game after patch, I blew the Bengals out 42-12 as the Browns at home. Granted they lost AJ Green and Tyler Eifert and my team is actually decent in year 3. Andy Dalton looked so lost... Just stood in the pocket and wouldn't pass to wide open WRs. The only way I could get him to do anything was to play man and back off coverage.

Hope that was just a one-off. Next game vs Raiders on the road. They better beat me. Cmon EA, fix the passing AI. Their progression needs a LOT of work.
OOTB is the best - no patches or anything.
fsu32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 05:59 PM   #2315
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
OOTB is the best - no patches or anything.
OK....we're not doing this.

I don't think Flazko or Armor&Sword would appreciate me going into their threads and saying that my sliders are the best. This is no different....

I've seen them in action finally....it's just another slider set...full of good, bad, and ugly.

I'm leaving it at that....
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:07 PM   #2316
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK....we're not doing this.

I don't think Flazko or Armor&Sword would appreciate me going into their threads and saying that my sliders are the best. This is no different....

I've seen them in action finally....it's just another slider set...full of good, bad, and ugly.

I'm leaving it at that....
you are right, sorry Josh.
fsu32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:17 PM   #2317
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
you are right, sorry Josh.
We're good man

I've just seen threads go bad very quickly when people start comparing slider sets in one person's thread. Didn't want that to happen here...especially since I have some pretty strong opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpider
First game after patch, I blew the Bengals out 42-12 as the Browns at home. Granted they lost AJ Green and Tyler Eifert and my team is actually decent in year 3. Andy Dalton looked so lost... Just stood in the pocket and wouldn't pass to wide open WRs. The only way I could get him to do anything was to play man and back off coverage.

Hope that was just a one-off. Next game vs Raiders on the road. They better beat me. Cmon EA, fix the passing AI. Their progression needs a LOT of work.
Xpider....by the bolded comment, I am going to infer that he wasn't handling zone coverage well. Is this correct? If so, my guess is that it is a timing window issue...and that is potentially fixable.

Please let me know...this gives me something very specific to look at as I play/test over the next few days.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:45 PM   #2318
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Yes, more trouble vs zone than man. Also I think the fact that the CPU team was down so much so early on made them completely incompetent. I'm playing another tonight to see how an away game fares.
Xpider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:54 PM   #2319
Rookie
 
thorpedo66's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Sry but i'm a bit confused. A'm I alright staying with OP: AM/MM AP/CFM or Should I delete profile and set: AP/MM AP/CFM? Or does it not matter?
__________________
PSN : thorpe_66

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
thorpedo66 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:58 PM   #2320
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpedo66
Sry but i'm a bit confused. A'm I alright staying with OP: AM/MM AP/CFM or Should I delete profile and set: AP/MM AP/CFM? Or does it not matter?
Delete profile and tuner (you will not be prompted for a new tuner when you restart).
After that, just follow the Opening Post...
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 PM.

Top -