JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 290 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2016, 04:34 PM   #2313
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

First game after patch, I blew the Bengals out 42-12 as the Browns at home. Granted they lost AJ Green and Tyler Eifert and my team is actually decent in year 3. Andy Dalton looked so lost... Just stood in the pocket and wouldn't pass to wide open WRs. The only way I could get him to do anything was to play man and back off coverage.

Hope that was just a one-off. Next game vs Raiders on the road. They better beat me. Cmon EA, fix the passing AI. Their progression needs a LOT of work.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:42 PM   #2314
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpider
First game after patch, I blew the Bengals out 42-12 as the Browns at home. Granted they lost AJ Green and Tyler Eifert and my team is actually decent in year 3. Andy Dalton looked so lost... Just stood in the pocket and wouldn't pass to wide open WRs. The only way I could get him to do anything was to play man and back off coverage.

Hope that was just a one-off. Next game vs Raiders on the road. They better beat me. Cmon EA, fix the passing AI. Their progression needs a LOT of work.
OOTB is the best - no patches or anything.
Old 12-01-2016, 05:59 PM   #2315
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
OOTB is the best - no patches or anything.
OK....we're not doing this.

I don't think Flazko or Armor&Sword would appreciate me going into their threads and saying that my sliders are the best. This is no different....

I've seen them in action finally....it's just another slider set...full of good, bad, and ugly.

I'm leaving it at that....
Old 12-01-2016, 06:07 PM   #2316
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK....we're not doing this.

I don't think Flazko or Armor&Sword would appreciate me going into their threads and saying that my sliders are the best. This is no different....

I've seen them in action finally....it's just another slider set...full of good, bad, and ugly.

I'm leaving it at that....
you are right, sorry Josh.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:17 PM   #2317
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
you are right, sorry Josh.
We're good man

I've just seen threads go bad very quickly when people start comparing slider sets in one person's thread. Didn't want that to happen here...especially since I have some pretty strong opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpider

Xpider....by the bolded comment, I am going to infer that he wasn't handling zone coverage well. Is this correct? If so, my guess is that it is a timing window issue...and that is potentially fixable.

Please let me know...this gives me something very specific to look at as I play/test over the next few days.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:45 PM   #2318
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yes, more trouble vs zone than man. Also I think the fact that the CPU team was down so much so early on made them completely incompetent. I'm playing another tonight to see how an away game fares.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:54 PM   #2319
Rookie

thorpedo66's Arena

Sry but i'm a bit confused. A'm I alright staying with OP: AM/MM AP/CFM or Should I delete profile and set: AP/MM AP/CFM? Or does it not matter?

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
Old 12-01-2016, 08:58 PM   #2320
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpedo66
Sry but i'm a bit confused. A'm I alright staying with OP: AM/MM AP/CFM or Should I delete profile and set: AP/MM AP/CFM? Or does it not matter?
Delete profile and tuner (you will not be prompted for a new tuner when you restart).
After that, just follow the Opening Post...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »