JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 293 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-02-2016, 09:37 PM   #2337
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

So, I got my sliders playing pretty well this year minus the qb accuracy issue....i cant seem to crack it...and i am giving up on spending more time trying...too many other things too do..

skimming through this...am i to understand you were able to figure it out? you were able to get user throws to be more errant and make having better qbs matter? what about accuracy for the computer?

I really wanna get deep into a madden franchise, but the 80% completion percentages were ruining the game for me and i havent played it in a while...

any info would be great...thank you

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:25 PM   #2338
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
So, I got my sliders playing pretty well this year minus the qb accuracy issue....i cant seem to crack it...and i am giving up on spending more time trying...too many other things too do..

skimming through this...am i to understand you were able to figure it out? you were able to get user throws to be more errant and make having better qbs matter? what about accuracy for the computer?

I really wanna get deep into a madden franchise, but the 80% completion percentages were ruining the game for me and i havent played it in a while...

any info would be great...thank you
Absolutely try these before you give up. I am 3-6 with the Chargers. Rivers is around 58%. I am able to hold my own against the CPU quite well too, and very few robo games because they run real game plans and not super check down. Make sure everything is set up right

Last edited by awffltony77; 12-03-2016 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Used a stupid metephor
Old 12-02-2016, 11:26 PM   #2339
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0

Especially the default 75 man roster
Old 12-03-2016, 08:26 AM   #2340
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
All pro....but I don't think it matters at all.
But you're still advocating all madden in main menu and all pro in CFM, correct?
Old 12-03-2016, 08:26 AM   #2341
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Especially the default 75 man roster
This seems to be a huge factor, play with a active roster, for whatever reason, completely different experience. Also make sure AM in main menu, and AP in CFM. This game has so much Madden wackiness game to game you have to just roll with it, nothing Josh or anyone can do in settings to fix that. You will have some great games and realistic games, but there will be always those games that pop up that no matter what you do or try, it feels like cpu is going to win, just a Madden game, no other way to describe it. Just roll with it, or restart game and try again if you cannot handle it. Played 2 games last night, with complete delete of everything beforehand, preseason rosters last night with MVP watching, lost both games against Bucs and Raiders. Bucs game was awesome, down to end. Raiders game was just one of those "Madden" games, almost feels like a home field advantage, cheat, kicks in. Whatever you want to call it. I just knew I was going to lose. Between crazy deflection INT, fumbles that in replay are not fumbles, big plays over and over by cpu, it just happens some games, and you got to just take the loss, or restart it and try again.

Ramble over, sorry..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 12-03-2016, 10:15 AM   #2342
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
But you're still advocating all madden in main menu and all pro in CFM, correct?
Definitely....that is a huge key to why we are seeing what we are seeing.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:21 AM   #2343
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
I want to make sure I do this right so can someone please give me an idiots version of how to delete profile. I know how to delete tuner. Thanks! (PS4)
Bumping this
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 12-03-2016, 12:02 PM   #2344
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Bumping this
No one answered? Sorry, didn't realize that. Super easy.

In system, go to settings, application saved data management, saved data in system storage, delete. Select the profile file (and tuner file if you still have it), then go.

Start up game. Go through the intro (note that you can exit the intro once you get past the annoying cut scene). Select 'All Pro' as your difficulty when it prompts you. Then, go through the main menu settings and set them as per the OP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »