JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 296 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2016, 07:15 PM   #2361
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Instructions posted earlier this page.
Ah, I see. I read that and then forgot a few minutes later lol!

Going to get a game in soon!

In the past I had to turn IG off to get QB's not to slowly move laterally before taking a sack. I just installed 1.07 so no testing yet, but have you noticed better QB play?

Really excited for ratings based game play
RickSanchez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:16 PM   #2362
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
https://pdf5qa.by3302.livefilestore....&cropmode=none

Sliders listed here. Should work for you guys who can't get photo to work. I have listed 15min/20 sec acc clock but Josh uses 9min/no acc clock. That is the only difference.
What is this? I can't open it...just curious
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:18 PM   #2363
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickSanchez
Ah, I see. I read that and then forgot a few minutes later lol!

Going to get a game in soon!

In the past I had to turn IG off to get QB's not to slowly move laterally before taking a sack. I just installed 1.07 so no testing yet, but have you noticed better QB play?

Really excited for ratings based game play
You still see a little of the lateral movement thing...but not as bad as it is in the earlier versions of the game (it was awful at release).
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:18 PM   #2364
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,862
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
What is this? I can't open it...just curious
Really lol? It's just a copy of your image file in jpg from my one drive. Trying to make things easier and it still doesn't work lol.
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:20 PM   #2365
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,862
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
https://pdf5qa.by3302.livefilestore....&cropmode=none

Sliders listed here. Should work for you guys who can't get photo to work. I have listed 15min/20 sec acc clock but Josh uses 9min/no acc clock. That is the only difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
What is this? I can't open it...just curious

How about this one?

Josh's Sliders Listed here:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_k0DUrcuehfpGHi6X
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:21 PM   #2366
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Yeah, that one works beautifully
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:47 PM   #2367
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

So I should use the default preseason rosters, that makes sense, we did that last year.

But do you think I could start my chise and then manually edit the roster once it's loaded and I'm in week 1 of preseason?

Just curious.
RickSanchez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 08:09 PM   #2368
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,862
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickSanchez
So I should use the default preseason rosters, that makes sense, we did that last year.

But do you think I could start my chise and then manually edit the roster once it's loaded and I'm in week 1 of preseason?

Just curious.
I've done some tweaking of my cfm after starting and it has seemed to work just fine for what it's worth.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Top -