JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 318 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-27-2016, 06:08 PM   #2537
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

If you're going to go down the fatigue route with the current patch, I recommend matching the MM and CFM values...if you just modify the CFM fatigue, it will be too easy. That is a change from earlier versions of the game...

RB rotation is dependent not only on fatigue/autosubs, but a couple of other things affect it as well:
  • Do not use created coaches...use stock coaches. I need to explore owner mode a bit more but I have other things I am looking at right now.
  • Use default XP sliders...yeah...seriously...
I've been seeing most RBs subbed-out after 4-5 carries with 50 fatigue and 60/80 subs.

I've been toying a lot with fatigue lately....I always come back to 50. You're going to have to make a decision on what your sacrifice will be...I chose to go with stock XP gains as my sacrifice to get better fatigue.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 12-27-2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-27-2016, 06:31 PM   #2538
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If you're going to go down the fatigue route with the current patch, I recommend matching the MM and CFM values...if you just modify the CFM fatigue, it will be too easy. That is a change from earlier versions of the game...

RB rotation is dependent not only on fatigue/autosubs, but a couple of other things affect it as well:
  • Do not use created coaches...use stock coaches. I need to explore owner mode a bit more but I have other things I am looking at right now.
  • Use default XP sliders...yeah...seriously...
I've been seeing most RBs subbed-out after 4-5 carries with 50 fatigue and 60/80 subs.

I've been toying a lot with fatigue lately....I always come back to 50. You're going to have to make a decision on what your sacrifice will be...I chose to go with stock XP gains as my sacrifice to get better fatigue.

i have everything matched like you said...

have you tried 100 threshold??

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 12-27-2016, 06:38 PM   #2539
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Got quiet around here...

@JoshC1977 is there anything you're looking at, or just enjoying the game?
Well....as twisted as this sounds...looking at things is primarily how I enjoy the game....I like to figure it out....until I started doing sliders, Madden would hit the shelf in mid/late September every year....now I play it throughout the year...

That said, I know what you are askng means, "is there anything forthcoming?" The answer, likely not. But, I also had a couple of ideas just today of things to look at...so who knows? In reality, probably a 99% chance that the OP doesn't change this patch.....and my guess....a 90% chance nothing changes the rest of this cycle.
Old 12-27-2016, 06:52 PM   #2540
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
have you tried 100 threshold??
On M17? Nope....that's a big rabbit hole...one that no one needs to climb down this year IMO.
Old 12-27-2016, 06:54 PM   #2541
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
On M17? Nope....that's a big rabbit hole...one that no one needs to climb down this year IMO.
im going to play another with 100 threshold, 55 injuries..

and try 60 fatigue this time

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 12-27-2016, 08:20 PM   #2542
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Josh I noticed in your updated OP it doesn't mention anything about the 75 man rosters, but I'm assuming your opinion hasn't changed on that?
Old 12-27-2016, 08:32 PM   #2543
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Hey Josh I noticed in your updated OP it doesn't mention anything about the 75 man rosters, but I'm assuming your opinion hasn't changed on that?
No it hasn't changed for me personally...but the reason why I haven't spelled it out is because I have not tried another roster since the last patch. I'm still tinkering with things, so I am sticking with the default until I know for sure where I am locking things down at.

If I do test a downloaded roster, I might try the Week 1 roster or one of the user-created historical rosters. I personally hate the in-season EA rosters for CFMs....but that is for non-slider related reasons.
Old 12-28-2016, 08:03 AM   #2544
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Did you win it all?
yes, easily. 42-20. Not sure if it is just my badass team or Madden, lmao. So went 13-3, and eased through playoffs. My defensive backfield is stout, maybe thats why, atleast I hope. Anyone playing with a crappy team struggling to win?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »