Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2017, 02:30 PM   #2601
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I feel the same way and I've been toying with some things. I just don't have a firm answer right now.

Question though, how has the CPU run game been in your games? I feel like it too is a bit stifled.
This as well. Hard pressed to get a 4+ Yard rushing avg.. I'd like to se a little more killer instinct out of rb's
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #2602
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
I feel the same way and I've been toying with some things. I just don't have a firm answer right now.

Question though, how has the CPU run game been in your games? I feel like it too is a bit stifled.
im so glad u posted this because i been meaning to address this.

when i tested my changes. i went 100 threshold, with 55 injuries at main menu and cfm...and 60 fatigue at main mene and cfm..

i saw where u said to leave injuries at 50 main menu no matter what...so i did that....and suddenly the cpu could not run the ball...at all...and my browns defense is awful...i played 2 games..

i then went back and set it to 55 main menu and boom....cpu run game was back and effective.

now..when simming games...injuries are much to frequent with it at 55...however during actual games played...very few injuries occur if any..

so i recommend turning injures off anytime someone wants to sim..

just my 2 cents from what i have seen

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-02-2017, 02:57 PM   #2603
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

CPU run game isnt bad.....could be a lil better but depending on the type of back that im playing against i havent seen an issue with them being totally non-productive consistently.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 01-02-2017, 03:48 PM   #2604
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
im so glad u posted this because i been meaning to address this.

when i tested my changes. i went 100 threshold, with 55 injuries at main menu and cfm...and 60 fatigue at main mene and cfm..

i saw where u said to leave injuries at 50 main menu no matter what...so i did that....and suddenly the cpu could not run the ball...at all...and my browns defense is awful...i played 2 games..

i then went back and set it to 55 main menu and boom....cpu run game was back and effective.

now..when simming games...injuries are much to frequent with it at 55...however during actual games played...very few injuries occur if any..

so i recommend turning injures off anytime someone wants to sim..

just my 2 cents from what i have seen

No, I said leave the CFM injuries at 50 (because of simming issues)

The main menu injury slider can be adjusted for effect...in fact, I think it may be a tad too high at 50 for the OP set.

Schnaidt, you're using a radically different slider set, so your 'sweet spot' value is likely different as the game tries to adjust to your adjustment. Just didn't want you to think I was contradicting you or to steer you a different direction. If you've found peace with the game, go for it.

As for me, I like the OP set "as is" from a "it's Madden" standpoint.

...now I am going to begin the endeavor of trying to break the game and get it to play football the way I want it to
Old 01-02-2017, 05:03 PM   #2605
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
CPU run game isnt bad.....could be a lil better but depending on the type of back that im playing against i havent seen an issue with them being totally non-productive consistently.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
I feel the same way, there are some games were they run decently and then other games were they are non productive. Either way I feel as though there are too many TFLs, I don't know what the league average is but my RE had 5 last game.

It would be nice if you had to bring a safety into the box to consistently stop the run, but I fear any adjustment to make that happen will make the user run game too powerful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2017, 06:45 PM   #2606
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

I just wanted to posted this gameplay footage here for anyone curious to see what I am running. its a slight tweak of JoshC's sliders.

Now I have been running just 100 threshold, with main menu and CFM injuries set to 55 and Fatigue at 60.

I read someone post about 51 roughing the passer to help with pass rush but might make cpu more dink and dunk.

I also read about raising DPI to 75 for more pass interference and better animations but could possibly make cpu qb play weird.

the following video is with the 51 roughing the passer and 75 dpi as a test.

this is for anyone wanting to study how this plays since seeing everything can be hard while actually playing.

btw...this is my first ever kick return for a td in madden 17!!!

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-02-2017, 07:42 PM   #2607
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for the vid Schnaidt...watched most of it and it offered some useful insights.

FWIW....I don't consider 100 thresh to be a "slight tweak". In my mind, that is such an impactful change, I pretty much consider it to be a totally different slider set.

I definitely don't mind you talking about it in this thread, but in my mind, it is not a change I will consider making.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 01-02-2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:53 PM   #2608
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the vid Schnaidt...watched most of it and it offered some useful insights.

FWIW....I don't consider 100 thresh to be a "slight tweak". In my mind, that is such an impactful change, I pretty much consider it to be a totally different slider set.

I definitely don't mind you talking about it in this thread, but in my mind, it is not a change I will consider making.
thats fine....im just showing my experience with those curious....

im still struggling to find a way to throw inaccurate passes.

if i find the open man...im completing all my passes.

hoping a breakthrough comes with this soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »