JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 34 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2016, 01:10 PM   #265
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhammer
I'm curious about the Auto-Sub settings. Why are the Main menu auto-sub settings relevant to the CFM? if they have an affect, doesnt that lead to issues in an online CFM where players can manipulate fatigue?
The main menu autosub sliders are being used to manipulate the overall gameplay. However, I a) have no idea if they can be used in an online CFM and b) you're right that unscrupulous users could manipulate to their advantage. But if the mixed settings do work for online CFMs, then b) has always been the case since they went to the CFM model on M25. I play strictly offline...so this is not a consideration for me.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:19 PM   #266
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

I uploaded a couple of unannounced changes last night as I was labbing a bit (one for the facemask slider and the other for the offensive holding slider). I think the facemask slider has been causing the fumble issues...

I've updated the OP to reflect the revised holding setup (45MM,48CFM) but to revert the facemask back to where it was previously at 50MM/51CFM.

I have to do some work today, so I will not be posting or playing much until later in the day.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:19 PM   #267
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Josh, do you use these sliders for offline? Will online be any different for CFM? Just wondering.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:23 PM   #268
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

These look good. I fired up an OAK offline CFM and had an amazing 24-23 week one victory over NO. 4 sacks per side, 1 fumble per QB, and otherwise very dynamic. Good yardage totals for both sides and contextually appropriate results.

I would likely not have won had I not injured Brees in the 3rd quarter.

This year's game appears to be pretty close out of the box--more than last year's game, at least.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:27 PM   #269
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
These look good. I fired up an OAK offline CFM and had an amazing 24-23 week one victory over NO. 4 sacks per side, 1 fumble per QB, and otherwise very dynamic. Good yardage totals for both sides and contextually appropriate results.

I would likely not have won had I not injured Brees in the 3rd quarter.

This year's game appears to be pretty close out of the box--more than last year's game, at least.
Howdy bud....I was asking King about you the other day. Yeah, we're looking good now...but complete out-of-box settings are a total mess. Glad you had good success with these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Hey Josh, do you use these sliders for offline? Will online be any different for CFM? Just wondering.
Please look at post 265...two above yours....
Old 08-28-2016, 01:32 PM   #270
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Howdy bud....I was asking King about you the other day. Yeah, we're looking good now...but complete out-of-box settings are a total mess. Glad you had good success with these.

Please look at post 265...two above yours....
I was gonna hold off on getting the game, but I broke down .
Old 08-28-2016, 02:06 PM   #271
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I don't get it jaa...I'm not seeing issues like this at all (and neither was MVPeterson based on his PM to me). In my estimation, it is one of three things:
  • Fresh re-install and/or profile deletion needed.
  • There is just something about the Falcons, your familiarity with them, and their ratings that are causing issues (get past the Bucs game too, the cover 2 is notoriously easy to beat on Madden)
  • You need to graduate to All Madden
I know you ALWAYS use your Falcons...I get it...but I would really like to see if this is just a team thing. I'd love for you to do a couple of test games with another team just to see.
hmmm, maybe I am finally getting good at this game again, after 20+ years, haha. mvp was watching last night. I did the complete reinstall alteady. Everything else about game solid. Just some reason I get huge holes to run with? Even if oline is better with Mack, should not be getting 10 yards a carry. I did exact settings with preseason roster, did not mess with any schemes or playbooks. Ofcourse the fumble issue, think that just needs to be patched, if not for excessive fumbles it would of been 3 INT each.

Is it possible PS4 VERSION different someway?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 08-28-2016, 02:09 PM   #272
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
hmmm, maybe I am finally getting good at this game again, after 20+ years, haha. mvp was watching last night. I did the complete reinstall alteady. Everything else about game solid. Just some reason I get huge holes to run with? Even if oline is better with Mack, should not be getting 10 yards a carry. I did exact settings with preseason roster, did not mess with any schemes or playbooks. Ofcourse the fumble issue, think that just needs to be patched, if not for excessive fumbles it would of been 3 INT each.

Is it possible PS4 VERSION different someway?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I'm going to run a test tonight using the same matchup and settings just to see if I get similar results (just from a diagnostic perspective...even though I will feel very dirty using the Falcons ).

I AM a tad concerned about there being differences between systems (maybe related to early access?). But let's not jump the gun...this is why my testing on PS4 here is important....let's eliminate variables. It could simply be that CPU playcalling for cover 2 schemes is wacked or that we need to modify the LB aggression....it could be any number of things.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 08-28-2016 at 02:13 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »