JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 35 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2016, 02:11 PM   #273
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
hmmm, maybe I am finally getting good at this game again, after 20+ years, haha. mvp was watching last night. I did the complete reinstall alteady. Everything else about game solid. Just some reason I get huge holes to run with? Even if oline is better with Mack, should not be getting 10 yards a carry. I did exact settings with preseason roster, did not mess with any schemes or playbooks. Ofcourse the fumble issue, think that just needs to be patched, if not for excessive fumbles it would of been 3 INT each.

Is it possible PS4 VERSION different someway?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'll run this test in the next 1 hour or so. I'll do the same matchup and see what I get. I did see all the craziness last night and I was quite shocked. Ill try and broadcast this game in a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2016, 02:25 PM   #274
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm going to run a test tonight using the same matchup and settings just to see if I get similar results (just from a diagnostic perspective...even though I will feel very dirty using the Falcons ).

I AM a tad concerned about there being differences between systems (maybe related to early access?). But let's not jump the gun...this is why my testing on PS4 here is important....let's eliminate variables. It could simply be that CPU playcalling for cover 2 schemes is wacked or that we need to modify the LB aggression....it could be any number of things.
I deleted the early access build completely. Then I bought digital version afterwards and downloaded. I also have already did the complete delete and reinstall when that was announced to help the QB issue slightly.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 08-28-2016, 02:38 PM   #275
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I uploaded a couple of unannounced changes last night as I was labbing a bit (one for the facemask slider and the other for the offensive holding slider). I think the facemask slider has been causing the fumble issues...

I've updated the OP to reflect the revised holding setup (45MM,48CFM) but to revert the facemask back to where it was previously at 50MM/51CFM.

I have to do some work today, so I will not be posting or playing much until later in the day.
Josh, if you want less fumbles by the quarterback, raise the top value in the main menu for quarterback auto subs, and lower the top value for DT auto subs in the main menu.
Old 08-28-2016, 02:42 PM   #276
Pro

michapop9's Arena

The auto subs are deceiving, they affect specific aspects of gameplay not necessarily related to the position that they are marked under in the auto subs menu in the main menu.

For instance LB auto subs affects footwork and aggression toward coverage and reacting to the ball and is directly related to the wr autosub settings which work the sameway. So a higher top value equals higher aggression and more spectacular plays on the ball while a lower causes what appears to be less warping and more conservative catch and defensive animations .

The higher the bottom value will affect foot planting when you're running the route and on defense foot planning when you're reacting to the route being run
Old 08-28-2016, 02:44 PM   #277
Pro

michapop9's Arena

If you want to look at auto subs affecting more of a pass rush, look at the cornerback and short safety auto sub values versus the fullback tight end and offense of line outosubs values. Higher on the bottom what equal less of a pass rush so remember that
Old 08-28-2016, 03:10 PM   #278
Pro

michapop9's Arena

Bottom value of qb autosubs controls overall offensive speed vs bottom value of dt autosubs which controls overall defensive speed.

A higher qb value= faster

Whereas a lower dt value = faster

The lower setting applies to all the rest of the bottom auto sub values as in it equals faster.

So the qb autosub value is the only one where higher equals faster. (Bottom)
Old 08-28-2016, 03:33 PM   #279
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Michapop9: interesting stuff. But when you say top/bottom, what do you mean? In/Out is reversed between CFM and MM (which is why they don't work properly in CFM for most people because they don't touch them). Can you please clarify?
Old 08-28-2016, 04:02 PM   #280
Rookie

OVR: 2

Are you getting OL subs with those settings? Don't really want that happening.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »