JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 351 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-18-2017, 02:22 PM   #2801
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I tried the IBB at 49 again, and just not my cup of tea i guess, game was to wide open for some reason, big play after big play. went back to default 50 for now. with another update incoming might be a safer that way, haha. You saw my pics from panthers game loss. solid game, lost julio to injury though early. changed game for my offense. he is out 5 weeks.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Twitch: hunkerdownuga
Sports Franchises:
Madden - Falcons
FIFA- Everton
NHL - Lightening
NBA 2K - Hawks
I don't think that the IBB is the issue, but it IS exposing another issue with the pursuit (particularly with 43 fronts, the run games are too stifled against 34 fronts). I'm working behind the scenes to see how we can ameliorate that issue.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:16 PM   #2802
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

hey josh.quick question.....i know u talked about fatigue needing to be at 50 in main menu...or even a lil lower...and it affects cpu aggression and not playing dumb...

raising fatigue in franchise mode...does this make them dumb...or within franchise does it just make players tire more quickly for more subs??

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:31 PM   #2803
Rookie

ZoeK35's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
hey josh.quick question.....i know u talked about fatigue needing to be at 50 in main menu...or even a lil lower...and it affects cpu aggression and not playing dumb...

raising fatigue in franchise mode...does this make them dumb...or within franchise does it just make players tire more quickly for more subs??

I just set mine at 55 in CFM, and noticed they get tired. I didnt see anything different although it was 1 game. Im going to try to get a couple in later, and will report back if I saw anything out of place.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:35 PM   #2804
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeK35
I just set mine at 55 in CFM, and noticed they get tired. I didnt see anything different although it was 1 game. Im going to try to get a couple in later, and will report back if I saw anything out of place.
i have had mine at 60 in cfm for quite some time and they dont really sub out much....especially for cpu....so was just curious on his belief regarding fatigue in main menu vs cfm and their differences

Old 01-18-2017, 04:58 PM   #2805
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

CFM fatigue this patch is just weird to me. I can't advocate raising it but I can't say it 'sucks because of xyz' either. All I can say is that it will affect gameplay across the board. If you're ok with how the game plays at a certain setting, go for it.

My goal right now is to nail things down with CFM fatigue at default. Then people can choose whatever they are happy with.

Mm fatigue is a whole other beast which I am still studying.
Old 01-18-2017, 05:25 PM   #2806
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
CFM fatigue this patch is just weird to me. I can't advocate raising it but I can't say it 'sucks because of xyz' either. All I can say is that it will affect gameplay across the board. If you're ok with how the game plays at a certain setting, go for it.

My goal right now is to nail things down with CFM fatigue at default. Then people can choose whatever they are happy with.

Mm fatigue is a whole other beast which I am still studying.
so...ill tell u what i tried and what i am seeing.

i lowered fatigue to 45 in MM to see if cpu was more agressive. i kept it at 60 in CFM.

i also dont have heat seeker or ball hawk on...i have been running with dpi at 75 and facemask at 55 in MM and lower face mask to 50 for cfm (i leave dpi at 75)

i raise roughing the passer to 51 and have tried lowering IBIB to 49.

threshold at 100 as always.

running game is more open that is for sure. not a bad thing in my opinion. before all runs were stopped for both user for 1 or 2 yard carries...now there is a real running threat.

first time i have ever had a roughing the kicker on a punt called. happened twice in first game...1 favoring each team.

i do see 2-3 roughing the passer calls each game but its worth it for better pass rush.

in my opinion everything is absolutely perfect except 2 things. ...the first. better rotation in franchise for both teams running backs.

and the second...cpu qbs seem to hold onto ball too long and either throw it out of bounds (far too often) or take a sack.

i dont know if i need to go for more aggressiveness so they get rid of it or scramble a bit more.

otherwise everything is awesome.

i know im on 100 threshold but any thoughts or feedback you have would be loved. ill try to post some gameplay soon

Old 01-18-2017, 09:55 PM   #2807
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
so...ill tell u what i tried and what i am seeing.

i lowered fatigue to 45 in MM to see if cpu was more agressive. i kept it at 60 in CFM.

i also dont have heat seeker or ball hawk on...i have been running with dpi at 75 and facemask at 55 in MM and lower face mask to 50 for cfm (i leave dpi at 75)

i raise roughing the passer to 51 and have tried lowering IBIB to 49.

threshold at 100 as always.

running game is more open that is for sure. not a bad thing in my opinion. before all runs were stopped for both user for 1 or 2 yard carries...now there is a real running threat.

first time i have ever had a roughing the kicker on a punt called. happened twice in first game...1 favoring each team.

i do see 2-3 roughing the passer calls each game but its worth it for better pass rush.

in my opinion everything is absolutely perfect except 2 things. ...the first. better rotation in franchise for both teams running backs.

and the second...cpu qbs seem to hold onto ball too long and either throw it out of bounds (far too often) or take a sack.

i dont know if i need to go for more aggressiveness so they get rid of it or scramble a bit more.

otherwise everything is awesome.

i know im on 100 threshold but any thoughts or feedback you have would be loved. ill try to post some gameplay soon

See the bolded...those two are directly connected. It's obviously a problem at default fatigue....but that is one major trade-off you make with high fatigue.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:41 AM   #2808
Rookie

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0

If anyone finds all-pro too easy try this: OP but with All madden in Cfm and MM and IBB at 50. Also heat seaker switch assist (I play no switch anyway) and ball hawk on with all other assists off. Also call carrier moves is preference based but I use assist.

Playing with the Browns and I'm 1-8 so far. Not overly difficult as I have been close in lots of games but in the end I have seen a great mix of blowouts shootouts low scoring games and close games. Give it a try for sure

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »