Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2017, 02:16 PM   #2825
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Pro mode? You mean like play as the player? No idea...I didn't know people actually played that.

Yeah, I imagine this approach to sliders will work for M16...I went down a different path for that game after their final patch bollixed things up. You can just do a search in the forum for my slider thread for that game (if you have questions, don't post in that one...don't want to have two threads active...it gets confusing, just PM me).

No idea...as I said a few posts ago...I don't do any of these "watch modes"...they undoubtedly play differently than when you actually play the game. But, I have not studied the dynamics of these types of modes nor do I have any inclination to do so.

Yeah, I have been pondering this possibility as well...it will undoubtedly alter the dynamics. The question is which way (49 or 51)?

That said, I'm going to hold-off a bit on looking at this as I am looking at something a bit different right now.
what are you looking at right now?? id love to do some testing or help

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 03:20 PM   #2826
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

So going to post this here and in Kings thread as well as both sets are extremely close...I been jumping around between "out of box" and ur set..now if anyone has been like me and jumping between OOTB or different sets..if u come back to this set You MUST delete profile and also must start a game to kick off, then back out all the way save, and restart Madden from the beginning..if not it appears the set does not take effect until u do this..I was lost until I did this thinking this set lost its touch..but it hasn't...also this set is great for Coach Mode and CPUvCPU..which I'm doing now..also as King has pointed out setting ur scheme and player type to balance helps with making it more difficult..

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 01-22-2017, 06:46 PM   #2827
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Another quick highlight vid of my last game vs Vikings. Really good stuff here IMO:

Old 01-22-2017, 11:30 PM   #2828
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Highlight recap of my Divisional Playoff game vs Falcons. Fantastic game. Had to come from way behind but my 15-1 team proved it's worth here. My favorite highlight is the tackle and forced fumble by my SS. You'll see. It was really cool to watch.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:42 AM   #2829
MVP

OVR: 1

Apologies for being dumb, im trying to get a base roster with schemes but on xbox one im missing something, when i retire after changing scheme the game drops out. has anyone got a oofline cfm base roster they can upload for the xbox one after schemes changed? or exlain it to me how im stupid please?
Old 01-23-2017, 08:05 AM   #2830
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
So going to post this here and in Kings thread as well as both sets are extremely close...I been jumping around between "out of box" and ur set..now if anyone has been like me and jumping between OOTB or different sets..if u come back to this set You MUST delete profile and also must start a game to kick off, then back out all the way save, and restart Madden from the beginning..if not it appears the set does not take effect until u do this..I was lost until I did this thinking this set lost its touch..but it hasn't...also this set is great for Coach Mode and CPUvCPU..which I'm doing now..also as King has pointed out setting ur scheme and player type to balance helps with making it more difficult..

How do I know for sure that my sliders have been locked in after this?

Old 01-23-2017, 08:11 AM   #2831
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
How do I know for sure that my sliders have been locked in after this?

What I did..delete profile..set sliders as Josh has..enter CFM..enter slider..save..start season game..kick off..back out..save again..exit to main menu..close game..restart and play..

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2017, 09:46 AM   #2832
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
What I did..delete profile..set sliders as Josh has..enter CFM..enter slider..save..start season game..kick off..back out..save again..exit to main menu..close game..restart and play..

Ok, sounds good. I had deleted my profile already after reading through this thread and I went through and set up my CFM and did all the scheme changes for CPU teams and simmed through preseason. So I should be fine if I do this before my week 1 game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »