Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2017, 03:54 PM   #2881
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
im really surprised at lowering the main menu fatigue since i recall you stating you believed it was tied to aggression.

you said flag football at 10 but aggression at 50 or even higher...so wouldn't lowering below 10 become 2 hand touch??

i been testing my own adjustments based on things you have stated before...

and it's starting to get so confusing as your changes contradict earlier statements.

lol so i guess im hoping maybe we could get a full conclusive break down of all the testings you have done and the results ( both positive and negative) so we can kind of understand more why you choose to not adjust something and adjust other things...

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app
I think you misread the key part:

• 2-100: gameplay effects (sometimes glitchy at 100)
  • 1: penalty is turned "on" but with no/minimal effects
  • 0: penalty is turned "off" and usually results in glitchy/warpy behavior
So by going to 1 you lose the flag football stuff and the glitchy/warpy stuff. Why this works I don't know but I've played enough at this setting to know there is a distinct difference in gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2017, 04:34 PM   #2882
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Couple really nice plays. One just a perfectly blocked play for a TD. It was just really nice to watch. The other was their QB sensing pressure, rolling out, and trying to make a throw on the run that was just off target. Again it's the little things sometimes. Also I lost this game 24-21 on a last second 42 yd FG I missed (rookie K) because they iced me.

Ignore the background noise. It's kind of loud. My bad.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:42 PM   #2883
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I think you misread the key part:

• 2-100: gameplay effects (sometimes glitchy at 100)
  • 1: penalty is turned "on" but with no/minimal effects
  • 0: penalty is turned "off" and usually results in glitchy/warpy behavior
So by going to 1 you lose the flag football stuff and the glitchy/warpy stuff. Why this works I don't know but I've played enough at this setting to know there is a distinct difference in gameplay.
I'll second this because as soon as I put both at 1, the issue of o-line warping that was a pet peeve of mine, has vanished. Josh this is a tremendous find along with the 49 setting for ibib. Great job like always. I'm officially on board with the less is more sentiment.
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Ravens!
Lakers!
Yankees!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing
Old 01-27-2017, 05:44 PM   #2884
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Some more really cool looking plays from my Preseason Wk 3 game vs Broncos.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:28 PM   #2885
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
I'll second this because as soon as I put both at 1, the issue of o-line warping that was a pet peeve of mine, has vanished. Josh this is a tremendous find along with the 49 setting for ibib. Great job like always. I'm officially on board with the less is more sentiment.

I have to completely agree as well..it's amazing how there is no more warping with this change.

Edit: also was a touch worried this would effect injuries and fatigue..well I was wrong lost my starting TE in my first game with this update to knee injury

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

Last edited by StefJoeHalt; 01-27-2017 at 06:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2017, 06:40 PM   #2886
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I have to completely agree as well..it's amazing how there is no more warping with this change.

Edit: also was a touch worried this would effect injuries and fatigue..well I was wrong lost my starting TE in my first game with this update to knee injury

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah, this has absolutely no bearing on injuries occurring within CFM. I had 3 or 4 in my game last night.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:02 PM   #2887
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Some more really cool looking plays from my Preseason Wk 3 game vs Broncos.

Playing with the game this way has been awesome... But I've only played with default XP sliders... I played a very small sample with tdawgs sliders.. This question is for tdawg... Have you compared gameplay with your XP sliders and the default? In the short time I played with your XP sliders it seemed like the CPU pass game was off... again small sample size... Russell Wilson was like 1-7. 18 yards and I had miami defense.. I'll do more testing tonight
Old 01-27-2017, 07:30 PM   #2888
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Playing with the game this way has been awesome... But I've only played with default XP sliders... I played a very small sample with tdawgs sliders.. This question is for tdawg... Have you compared gameplay with your XP sliders and the default? In the short time I played with your XP sliders it seemed like the CPU pass game was off... again small sample size... Russell Wilson was like 1-7. 18 yards and I had miami defense.. I'll do more testing tonight
I have only played with my xp sliders so I can't compare to default. But from the notes me a Josh have compared, my video samples, and stats I haven't seen anything weird with QB play. Like I said in a previous post try not to stress to much. Variety is gonna be there and some things may seem off with small sample sizes. Honestly guys I wouldn't even worry about anything tell you've play at least 4 games. Even 8 games. After that if you are noticing something consistently off then you can go from there.

I've played about 10 games now with this setup and there isn't anything off to me at all.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »