JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 362 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-27-2017, 07:30 PM   #2889
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Playing with the game this way has been awesome... But I've only played with default XP sliders... I played a very small sample with tdawgs sliders.. This question is for tdawg... Have you compared gameplay with your XP sliders and the default? In the short time I played with your XP sliders it seemed like the CPU pass game was off... again small sample size... Russell Wilson was like 1-7. 18 yards and I had miami defense.. I'll do more testing tonight
I have only played with my xp sliders so I can't compare to default. But from the notes me a Josh have compared, my video samples, and stats I haven't seen anything weird with QB play. Like I said in a previous post try not to stress to much. Variety is gonna be there and some things may seem off with small sample sizes. Honestly guys I wouldn't even worry about anything tell you've play at least 4 games. Even 8 games. After that if you are noticing something consistently off then you can go from there.

I've played about 10 games now with this setup and there isn't anything off to me at all.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 01-27-2017, 07:45 PM   #2890
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I have only played with my xp sliders so I can't compare to default. But from the notes me a Josh have compared, my video samples, and stats I haven't seen anything weird with QB play. Like I said in a previous post try not to stress to much. Variety is gonna be there and some things may seem off with small sample sizes. Honestly guys I wouldn't even worry about anything tell you've play at least 4 games. Even 8 games. After that if you are noticing something consistently off then you can go from there.

I've played about 10 games now with this setup and there isn't anything off to me at all.

Thanks so much
Old 01-27-2017, 08:07 PM   #2891
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

anyone tried these new settings with updated rosters to see how they play...im itchinh to use new rosters vs the preseason 1

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 01-27-2017, 08:33 PM   #2892
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
anyone tried these new settings with updated rosters to see how they play...im itchinh to use new rosters vs the preseason 1

I've been getting pretty good results with updated rosters
Old 01-27-2017, 08:59 PM   #2893
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Playing with the game this way has been awesome... But I've only played with default XP sliders... I played a very small sample with tdawgs sliders.. This question is for tdawg... Have you compared gameplay with your XP sliders and the default? In the short time I played with your XP sliders it seemed like the CPU pass game was off... again small sample size... Russell Wilson was like 1-7. 18 yards and I had miami defense.. I'll do more testing tonight
From what I have seen, XP sliders have no bearing on gameplay....period. The only thing I noted before was a possible impact on fatigue rate (which may or may not be "real").

The reason I have stuck with default is because I want to really see how things unfold with less than ideal progression (as I feel default roster ratings are too high).

If I was truly concerned about a slider or setting, I would post it on the OP. If I haven't said anything about it, it is probably OK.

(And as TDawg said....sample size....sample size....sample size)

Just play, have fun, don't abuse the inherent flaws in the game, and don't worry about the stats....I think they will work themselves out over the long haul.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:08 PM   #2894
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
From what I have seen, XP sliders have no bearing on gameplay....period. The only thing I noted before was a possible impact on fatigue rate (which may or may not be "real").

The reason I have stuck with default is because I want to really see how things unfold with less than ideal progression (as I feel default roster ratings are too high).

If I was truly concerned about a slider or setting, I would post it on the OP. If I haven't said anything about it, it is probably OK.

(And as TDawg said....sample size....sample size....sample size)

Just play, have fun, don't abuse the inherent flaws in the game, and don't worry about the stats....I think they will work themselves out over the long haul.
what is ur suggestion about turning auto strafe back on thus making passing game easier again

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:15 PM   #2895
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
what is ur suggestion about turning auto strafe back on thus making passing game easier again

That's why I addressed it in my summary last night. It is beyond weird....I'm not seeing the issues with autostrafe on this exact setup (and I really don't think the previous observation was placebo). Change one of the other settings, maybe it becomes problematic....I dunno.

All I can say is that this setup has worked and worked well. I'm enjoying Madden probably for the first time since M17 came out....

I'm normally a very laid-back player....I don't get into it that much. But with this setup, the "fist pump" moments have returned.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:17 PM   #2896
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

With this setup it hasn't come up. He addressed this in his first post with the new setup.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »