JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 37 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2016, 07:34 AM   #289
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I have the tuner installed personally. As for penalties, they are the last priority....core gameplay first, then we'll weave penalties in if we can do so without screwing things up too bad.
Good stuff Josh.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:45 AM   #290
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoreceltico
Why you totally change in the first post the Main Menu autosub value? Usually you have the same autosub in MM and in CFM 60/80 , can you explain that change?

thanks

See post #224
Old 08-29-2016, 08:05 AM   #291
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Josh, do you want me to help test games on a CPU vs CPU level? Or is this mainly for those that play the game? I figure that since quite a few play CPU vs CPU it might be nice from a "how the gameplay is without user intervention" standpoint.

Also, I assume you want us to post box scores and stats, right?
Old 08-29-2016, 08:48 AM   #292
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I played the second game in season last night, Packers vs Bears.

Rodgers ended up with 82% completion % and Bridgewater 72%, plus Rodgers had 2 int's.

Peterson ended up with 2 big running plays, one that went for 70yds and a td. That is realistic, no doubt.

I started running better with Lacy in the second half finding better holes vs the 1st half. Lacy ended up with 67 yds rushing. I only saw Starks for 1 play.

The Packers recorded 6 sacks vs Bridgewater. When the Packers broke through the OL, there were 3 passes by Bridgewater that went out of bounds.

The Vikings recorded one sack for the game as I didn't feel much pressure from the AI.

Also, Bridgewater and the CPU AI didn't feel superhuman in the final two minutes of the game, which was a good sign.

I'll play another game later unless you have some slider tweaks to consider.

Penalties were 3 for the game.

4 injuries over the past 2 games and 3 last game. Jordy Nelson, torn hammy, out 9 weeks, two ILB's, 3 altogether, out 6 weeks with torn tummy muscles.

Last edited by roadman; 08-29-2016 at 09:02 AM.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:23 AM   #293
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

I did notice when I plugged in the M16 settings by accident, which had Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker on, that pass defense by both sides and run defense by the CPU was much tighter.

In the previous two games, I completed 80% of my passes with Carr. The third game saw me complete just 50%.

I also ran for 225 yards with Murray in a game and had a crazy high YPC average in the first two games. In the third game, I didn't crack 50 YDS vs. TEN on 20 carries.

This may suggest that toggling one or both of those things "on" might address some passing game issues. It could be worth a look...
Old 08-29-2016, 09:31 AM   #294
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I did notice when I plugged in the M16 settings by accident, which had Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker on, that pass defense by both sides and run defense by the CPU was much tighter.

In the previous two games, I completed 80% of my passes with Carr. The third game saw me complete just 50%.

I also ran for 225 yards with Murray in a game and had a crazy high YPC average in the first two games. In the third game, I didn't crack 50 YDS vs. TEN on 20 carries.

This may suggest that toggling one or both of those things "on" might address some passing game issues. It could be worth a look...

I was testing the same thing last night!!

I left Defensive Ball Hawk and Defensive Heat Seeker Assist both "ON". I left Auto Strafe "OFF". As I was concerned it may be too easy gameplay, but I was surprised how tighter the entire experience was. Offenses were kept in check, but not too much to make it feel smothered. The defense was way more aggressive and that is what I was looking for.

I'm sure others may find this easier, but for my style it was playing beautifully.
Old 08-29-2016, 10:02 AM   #295
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man

It's playing great for me also.
I've had mine on since day 1. I think autostrafe and auto switch are off.
My game scores
20-15
7-12
27-26
26-24

My last game vs Steelers,
HB) L. Bell ran all over us, 170yds!
End up losing at the very end, we just needed a fg to win it and my WR fumbled(cpu popped it out from behind).
We would've been in fg range.
It wouldve been a redeeming kick, b/c I missed a previous fg.

Tough loss for sure, games are playing tough and very realistic.
I did bring some of the penalties up to 55 and 52.
Old 08-29-2016, 10:04 AM   #296
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

We may be on to something here then....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »