JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 373 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-01-2017, 11:53 AM   #2977
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splice
I've played with multiple teams

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Well I really don't know what to tell you. I'm not having any of these problems. Using a very good defense I can stifle the opposing QBs. Not all the time but pretty consistently. Using a bad defense it's reversed. I really have to try to play to my strengths , which are few, and just realize I'm gonna give up plays. Mix up play calling to try to keep them off balance. The stuff you are suggesting where it seems your D does nothing makes me think we are play two different games. Sorry bro.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 02-01-2017, 12:17 PM   #2978
Banned

BucksInSix's Arena

OVR: 0

Josh I have to say, your current setup is so dynamic. Currently 0-3 with the Bears and all 3 losses felt so different. Houston pounded Miller on me, but had little success, so the started to get him involved in the pass game. They also fed Hopkins, and took 3 shots to Fuller. The Eagles took advantage of Ertz, and Wentz took off a few times and used his legs. The Cowboys fed Zeke, who ranked up 5.4 ypc for the game. They also ran a few PA boots that led to Beasley and Dez getting the ball in space. My offense is what you would expect, erratic Jay, and Howard averaging 5.8 ypc. I can truly tell how poor my secondary is, and really rely on good pass rush and mixing up coverage to stop offenses. Even though I have lost all 3, these games have felt pure, and like I was playing against 3 different teams, with 3 different plans to beat me. Well done sir.

For the record, my completion percentage is 57% with (gag) 7 picks. The CPU is currently at 64% collectively, with 4 picks.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:24 PM   #2979
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Splice: roadman and Tdawg summed my feelings up pretty well. But, one thing you should do is delete your profile and make sure that after you go through the intro, that you select All Pro. If there IS an issue with your setup, it is possible your intro difficulty is set to All Madden....which could result in these issues.

If that isn't it, then it falls on you as the rest of us are not having these issues.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:27 PM   #2980
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksInSix
Josh I have to say, your current setup is so dynamic. Currently 0-3 with the Bears and all 3 losses felt so different. Houston pounded Miller on me, but had little success, so the started to get him involved in the pass game. They also fed Hopkins, and took 3 shots to Fuller. The Eagles took advantage of Ertz, and Wentz took off a few times and used his legs. The Cowboys fed Zeke, who ranked up 5.4 ypc for the game. They also ran a few PA boots that led to Beasley and Dez getting the ball in space. My offense is what you would expect, erratic Jay, and Howard averaging 5.8 ypc. I can truly tell how poor my secondary is, and really rely on good pass rush and mixing up coverage to stop offenses. Even though I have lost all 3, these games have felt pure, and like I was playing against 3 different teams, with 3 different plans to beat me. Well done sir.

For the record, my completion percentage is 57% with (gag) 7 picks. The CPU is currently at 64% collectively, with 4 picks.
Awesome man...that was the goal of this set....dynamicism. Glad to hear you are enjoying these
Old 02-01-2017, 12:38 PM   #2981
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Just lost 45-17 to the Colts in my 49ers cfm lol. Nothing cheap. Just good fundamental football by the Colts and rookie mistakes by my team. Fyi don't throw at Vonta Davis.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 02-01-2017, 01:16 PM   #2982
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Don't ask me why, but as volatile the engine became after that October patch, is as resilient as it is now...

I thought I was "locked" but after successfully blending that IBITB @ 49 into my settings, I decided to also try MM fatigue @ 1 and "push my luck" with schnaidt1's suggestion of high CFM fatigue (went with 75)...

Short Story:

I already outlined what I saw and liked about IBITB @ 49, so here's my take on those fatigue settings:

MM fatigue @ 1 differentiates Speed Backs from Power Backs and TEs from WR, etc...STR / TRK versus STR / TAK ratings really shine...

Along with that IBITB @ 49...REALLY enhances the "organic" look and feel...

CFM fatigue @ 75 makes for nice rotation and degradation of player stamina...in addition to more realistic subbing, it results in slightly more realistic penalty numbers / injuries / missed assignments...

Adds to the "organic" look and feel as well...

So?

Thanks for finding this stuff and sticking with the process of testing and discovery...

I'm reluctant to mess with things this late in the cycle, so I'm glad you gents kept at it...

It all blended in without unintended consequence, which is shocking, based on what a mess changing ANYTHING made a couple patches ago...

Old 02-01-2017, 01:44 PM   #2983
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'll try an delete my profile again and load these back up.

I played four games and each game I was 400-500 yards passing with Rivers. Literally every route produced 5-10 yards of separation. CPU as well. Average completion percentage for me after four games was 90% and the CPU was 85%.

I don't control anyone but the QB. I even quit calling my own plays because crossing routes were 5-10 yards open every single time and the flag was also money. Never missed one of those in four games.

Maybe I messed something up. Will try again.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:24 PM   #2984
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by combo87
I'll try an delete my profile again and load these back up.

I played four games and each game I was 400-500 yards passing with Rivers. Literally every route produced 5-10 yards of separation. CPU as well. Average completion percentage for me after four games was 90% and the CPU was 85%.

I don't control anyone but the QB. I even quit calling my own plays because crossing routes were 5-10 yards open every single time and the flag was also money. Never missed one of those in four games.

Maybe I messed something up. Will try again.
Yeah...for sure, you had something jacked. Make sure the intro difficulty is at ap. Also make sure you plug in both the mm and CFM sliders and only play these in CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »