JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 379 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-04-2017, 09:26 AM   #3025
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by combo87
So I deleted my profile, deleted my franchise, and did everything like in the OP. Still having issues so I took a couple videos. I played a total of 4 games before deleting my profile/franchise. I have now played a little preseason, week 1, and just finished the second quarter of week 2.

I used your set last year and ran five total seasons (never made it to the Superbowl lol). I have yet to have an enjoyable game of Madden this year and am trying one last time before giving up.

Not sure how I can get the same experience you guys are having.
Thanks for the vids, because of them I'm extremely confident that you have something jacked in your settings relative to the OP. You have to follow those settings exactly, including the gameplay assists. Aside from quarter length, whatever is in the OP settings IS NOT optional....if it is in there, it is in there for a reason. You're not the only person complaining about this, but honestly, I haven't seen any of this....vid 3 is the DB glitch and I really haven't seen that with these settings (unless I raise fatigue). If I was seeing things like this with these sliders, I wouldn't have posted them. Make sure the old tuner is deleted, follow the OP to a tee (both MM and CFM), use a coach CFM, preseason rosters.

One other thing, never test in preseason games...they play differently.

Bets of luck.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 02-04-2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:41 AM   #3026
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly
Hey guys, unable to open up the slider form. any ideas? tried with pc, tablet and different browser.
No idea....it's just a jpg file.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:38 AM   #3027
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Thanks for the vids, because of them I'm extremely confident that you have something jacked in your settings relative to the OP. You have to follow those settings exactly, including the gameplay assists. Aside from quarter length, whatever is in the OP settings IS NOT optional....if it is in there, it is in there for a reason. You're not the only person complaining about this, but honestly, I haven't seen any of this....vid 3 is the DB glitch and I really haven't seen that with these settings (unless I raise fatigue). If I was seeing things like this with these sliders, I wouldn't have posted them. Make sure the old tuner is deleted, follow the OP to a tee (both MM and CFM), use a coach CFM, preseason rosters.

One other thing, never test in preseason games...they play differently.

Bets of luck.

I have had the same experience which is why I stated the other day how impressed and jealous I've been by seeing the QB % most of you have been experiencing. I'm convinced after reading your post I have something jacked up as well. I have deleted my profile going through the intro, selected all pro after the intro, and all pro in mm and CFM. I then manually enter the exact settings from the OP both in MM Followed by manually inputting the CFM settings within CFM. I do not import anything into my new CFM from the MM menu settings. Hope that makes sense. Should I be importing then adjusting within CFM?
Old 02-04-2017, 11:47 AM   #3028
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
I have had the same experience which is why I stated the other day how impressed and jealous I've been by seeing the QB % most of you have been experiencing. I'm convinced after reading your post I have something jacked up as well. I have deleted my profile going through the intro, selected all pro after the intro, and all pro in mm and CFM. I then manually enter the exact settings from the OP both in MM Followed by manually inputting the CFM settings within CFM. I do not import anything into my new CFM from the MM menu settings. Hope that makes sense. Should I be importing then adjusting within CFM?
This is what is bizarre to me....1/2 of you see what I do, 1/2 don't. There has GOT to be something we never would expect which is causing issues (something stupid like visual assists or the autoflip plays...something really ancillary).

I have not been importing into my CFM. After setting the MM injury and fatigue to 1, I change the BH/HS/AStr assists to on and set my quarter length to 9 minutes w/ no acc clock. I then go into the CFM sliders, change the IBB to 49 and back out. Then set autosubs to 80 In/60 Out. I start the first preseason game, at the KO, I exit. Then, I start the game, go as far as the controller select screen. A pop-up will appear that it is saving the franchise AND the profile. Then I just back out all the way to the MM and start my franchise (i.e. sim through preseason) and play.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:52 AM   #3029
Pro

OVR: 0

Should we have all the assist on or off?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2017, 11:59 AM   #3030
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
This is what is bizarre to me....1/2 of you see what I do, 1/2 don't. There has GOT to be something we never would expect which is causing issues (something stupid like visual assists or the autoflip plays...something really ancillary).

I have not been importing into my CFM. After setting the MM injury and fatigue to 1, I change the BH/HS/AStr assists to on and set my quarter length to 9 minutes w/ no acc clock. I then go into the CFM sliders, change the IBB to 49 and back out. Then set autosubs to 80 In/60 Out. I start the first preseason game, at the KO, I exit. Then, I start the game, go as far as the controller select screen. A pop-up will appear that it is saving the franchise AND the profile. Then I just back out all the way to the MM and start my franchise (i.e. sim through preseason) and play.
I'll give that a shot. That's a different sequence vs what I use for sure and could make a difference. I'm reinstalling the game and starting from scratch. I do keep auto flip defensive plays on and I also keep on field visual assists on. Do you turn both off? It could be something as simple as that.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:17 PM   #3031
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
I'll give that a shot. That's a different sequence vs what I use for sure and could make a difference. I'm reinstalling the game and starting from scratch. I do keep auto flip defensive plays on and I also keep on field visual assists on. Do you turn both off? It could be something as simple as that.
I keep both off.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:19 PM   #3032
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Should we have all the assist on or off?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
Only balhawk, heatseeker, and autostrafe should be on, the others should be off...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »