JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 380 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #3033
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Josh, would you send me a link or a screenshot pls? Dont know the Problem. Could open it earlier.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:42 PM   #3034
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

OK guys, I uploaded a new version of the settings to spell-out some of the other settings I use. Nothing has changed, but to eliminate variables, I have posted these. I assumed most of us had them set the same way, but maybe not.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:05 PM   #3035
Rookie

I have played a handful of games with these settings. I always use the 49ers so the games are usually a challenge. I have found the following:

1. Completion percentages for cpu qb varies greatly. Top notch qbs usually end up mid to late 60s. Poorly rated qbs (like Keenum of the Rams and even Newton) I can hold to low to mid 50s in a well played game. Qbs are missing with over throws, pass break ups and throw aways when under pressure (although not so many of these as there were with previous settings).

2. Running games for each team more challenging to stop. Cpu can actually make you miss and break a big one now.

3. Noticing some decent rb subbing.

4. Can actually have good tough low scoring battles now. Where as before every game tended to end up high 20s to mid 30s now I have some battles. Beat Ramsey 23- 21 with a td in final 10 seconds after leading 6-3 at half time. Both teams only had 1 offensive score a day had 1 defensive score each. Really ugly offensive game which is great to see.

I have settings identical to op. First time trying these I forgot to change fatigue and injuries back up to 50 in cfm and game was way off. You will know when you have them right.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:08 PM   #3036
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
This is what is bizarre to me....1/2 of you see what I do, 1/2 don't. There has GOT to be something we never would expect which is causing issues (something stupid like visual assists or the autoflip plays...something really ancillary).

I have not been importing into my CFM. After setting the MM injury and fatigue to 1, I change the BH/HS/AStr assists to on and set my quarter length to 9 minutes w/ no acc clock. I then go into the CFM sliders, change the IBB to 49 and back out. Then set autosubs to 80 In/60 Out. I start the first preseason game, at the KO, I exit. Then, I start the game, go as far as the controller select screen. A pop-up will appear that it is saving the franchise AND the profile. Then I just back out all the way to the MM and start my franchise (i.e. sim through preseason) and play.

Josh, do you mind putting this in post #1 so everyone can see how to implement all settings correctly into their franchise?

Golden Domers: A Fighting Irish Dynasty
Old 02-04-2017, 01:19 PM   #3037
Rookie

I'm looking over everything and will try again in a few.

I was curious about something though:
Quote:
Gameplay assists. These affect CPU actions/tendencies as well. The best mix has been with both heatseeker and ballhawk turned on. DO NOT turn AutoStrafe “On” unless you want every single throw to be dead on the money.
This is confusing to me because you have AutoStrafe set to "on" in your slider image.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:44 PM   #3038
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by combo87
I'm looking over everything and will try again in a few.

I was curious about something though:

This is confusing to me because you have AutoStrafe set to "on" in your slider image.
Deleted. Thanks!
Old 02-04-2017, 02:45 PM   #3039
Rookie

As anyone following this thread has noticed, Josh is usually right.

By trade I am a computer engineer... kind of embarrassing that I missed something with configuration as that is my main responsibility at work lol.

Some others reported using 75 fatigue... I plugged that into my CFM but accidentally set Threshold to 75.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #3040
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by combo87
As anyone following this thread has noticed, Josh is usually right.

By trade I am a computer engineer... kind of embarrassing that I missed something with configuration as that is my main responsibility at work lol.

Some others reported using 75 fatigue... I plugged that into my CFM but accidentally set Threshold to 75.
Awesome. Looking forward to hearing if that solves your coverage issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »