Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2016, 01:40 PM   #305
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

So strip Fumble was tuned
And guys are seeing more shots taken when the CPU qb Trait is set to Force passes: Ideal/Aggressive.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 08-29-2016 at 05:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 03:08 PM   #306
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhed
Firstly, thank you Josh for these excellent sliders. The gameplay, overall, is excellent and I'm thoroughly enjoying playing the game.

My only issues are Defensive lineman pass rush. To be sure. I played as the rams for a couple of games and Aaron Donald simply got manhandled by mid-70s tier Offensive lineman.

Otherwise great sliders. Thanks again!
FWIW I tested pass block at 44 for Hum and CPU and it generated consistent pressure off 4 man rushes. It messed up game play by freezing CPU QB and CPU QB not taking shots enough. I don't know how resolvable it is as the basic ways the QB acts may not work with consistent pressure. Maybe the tuner changes this.

Also, if we can get the adjustments through other means than gameplay sliders that's ideal as there are knock on effects.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:42 PM   #307
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Josh thoughts? how your testing end up last night?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I was watching stream with josh last night. Testing went alright I would say. I won't say too much besides that but it what josh was looking at he was getting the results he wanted in a way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2016, 04:43 PM   #308
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

Josh, What effect would altering player speed threshold to say 75 have, would this in theory reduce the amount of big plays? What are the positives and negatives of making such a change?
Old 08-29-2016, 05:00 PM   #309
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgexpat
FWIW I tested pass block at 44 for Hum and CPU and it generated consistent pressure off 4 man rushes. It messed up game play by freezing CPU QB and CPU QB not taking shots enough. I don't know how resolvable it is as the basic ways the QB acts may not work with consistent pressure. Maybe the tuner changes this.

Also, if we can get the adjustments through other means than gameplay sliders that's ideal as there are knock on effects.
This is precisely the issue with dropping Pbk. CPU goes into its shell and you start getting a lot of high comp.percent games. The 'deck of cards' has crumbled with one slider change. Thus begins the everlasting search for a slider set.

Awesome post that illustrates the exact reason I use this approach. Thank you so much for sharing this....
Old 08-29-2016, 05:06 PM   #310
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Josh, do you want me to help test games on a CPU vs CPU level? Or is this mainly for those that play the game? I figure that since quite a few play CPU vs CPU it might be nice from a "how the gameplay is without user intervention" standpoint.

Also, I assume you want us to post box scores and stats, right?
I love these current sliders with cpu -vs- cpu.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:07 PM   #311
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Sorry for this stupid question but is everything up to date with the sliders in the very first post? I just wanted to make sure. Im going to start my CFM today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 06:17 PM   #312
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Sorry for this stupid question but is everything up to date with the sliders in the very first post? I just wanted to make sure. Im going to start my CFM today.
Well they're still working on gameplay but yea the sliders in the OP are the current latest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »