JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 40 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2016, 06:19 PM   #313
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Well they're still working on gameplay but yea the sliders in the OP are the current latest.
Apparently i'm so behind, what game play adjustments are they thinking about?
Old 08-29-2016, 06:23 PM   #314
Rookie

Can someone help me understand if you go to the downloads in the ps4 community charter and todems are the highest. Except for someone named "Luckytehrani. " Who is that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2016, 06:28 PM   #315
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Apparently i'm so behind, what game play adjustments are they thinking about?
They're keeping gameplay sliders at default while changing autosubs sliders, slight change to penalty sliders, and making small adjustments to see the impact. There's a significant impact when you change autosubs on the gameplay. ALOT of testing has been going on by many people.

Core gameplay first, stats will come. Then penalties after.

Personally I play cpu vs cpu and I've tried about 4 different slider sets GEARED for CPU vs CPU mode and Josh's still play the best at this point for me. It's the most fluid, the QB's dont' take as many coverage sacks. It's just better.

Just need to get gameplay perfect and then work on penalties, cause only getting 2-5 penalties per team right now.

Last edited by extremeskins04; 08-29-2016 at 06:30 PM.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:31 PM   #316
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:
They're keeping gameplay sliders at default while changing autosubs sliders, slight change to penalty sliders, and making small adjustments to see the impact. There's a significant impact when you change autosubs on the gameplay. ALOT of testing has been going on by many people.

Core gameplay first, stats will come. Then penalties after.

Personally I play cpu vs cpu and I've tried about 4 different slider sets GEARED for CPU vs CPU mode and Josh's still play the best at this point for me. It's the most fluid, the QB's dont' take as many coverage sacks. It's just better.

Gotcha. Thanks Bro! I like to actually play games vs the cpu. Do you think I should wait to start my CFM or should I just start it and adjust it later when they decide to adjust it?
Old 08-29-2016, 06:34 PM   #317
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Gotcha. Thanks Bro! I like to actually play games vs the cpu. Do you think I should wait to start my CFM or should I just start it and adjust it later when they decide to adjust it?
Well I've been told that the current sliders play pretty well with user vs cpu. If you don't mind having somewhat lower penalties than what's realistic then yea ..start now.

I personally like seeing anyway between 5-10 penalties per team. But I hate waiting haha.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:37 PM   #318
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:
Well I've been told that the current sliders play pretty well with user vs cpu. If you don't mind having somewhat lower penalties than what's realistic then yea ..start now.

I personally like seeing anyway between 5-10 penalties per team. But I hate waiting haha.

Obviously I can start my Franchise and adjust the sliders later whenever they update it. I bought this game and I just cant wait to start my CFM...lol
Old 08-29-2016, 06:42 PM   #319
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Hey Josh, I'm still playing '16 but will probably breakdown and get '17 soon. Quick question, are you still rolling with the preseason rosters like you were on '16 or have you not even had a chance to look at that aspect yet. I'm curious as there has been a bit of a buzz about editing the QB traits to get the CPU QB to play better. There is also a big thread about editing the playbooks to get the CPU to call a better game. Personally I'm not sure I want to go down either of those roads as they seem to be quite time consuming and my playing time is not as extensive as some peoples.

Just trying to get a feel if we can get away without all the extra work, I think '16 plays great without touching rosters or playbooks but I can see why some people may want to go there, I just don't have the time.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 08-29-2016, 08:24 PM   #320
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Finding higher penalty settings has improved the CPU run game! Well both User and CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »