JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 403 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-27-2017, 03:15 PM   #3217
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Howdy guys,

Hope you are all enjoying M17 following the last patch. Aside from some minor and unsubstantial feedback, I haven't heard much on the OP. I am assuming that is a good thing

But, as we all know, sliders are not a "one size fits all" proposition. While the OP plays a solid game, I wanted a bit more out of it to suit my own personal tastes. I made a few adjustments to the OP to suit my own preferences and myself and TDawg have been thoroughly enjoying our games for the last week or so. I thought I would share with everyone in case they wanted to give these a whirl.

Let me be very clear here, I am only sharing these with the forum in case people want to give them a shot. These are 100% final and I am not looking for any sort of feedback. Take them or leave them

Also, to be blunt, I am not answering questions as to why I set things the way I did...everything here is set to where I want it out of personal preference (if you have read this thread, the reasoning should be obvious for each adjustment I made). That said, I will quickly address one inevitable question, why did I set the CFM game speed to slow. Short answer is that it a) smooths out a lot of animations and b) I believe introduces more mis-timed throws. Use of normal game speed in the MM helps keep the game speed at a reasonable level as well while helping out with the "dumbed-down AI" issues I have seen using straight "slow" speed on All Pro. And no, I have not tested on straight normal.

These will not be for everyone. You love them, great. You hate them, that's fine too; I really don't care...as I said, this is my "personal set", you're welcome to use to the OP or any other set you'd like. Games have been quite tough (for me) but have demonstrated an incredible amount of variety.
How well does Fatigue performance at 65?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2017, 03:25 PM   #3218
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
How well does Fatigue performance at 65?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
Clarification added to the post....
Old 02-27-2017, 04:46 PM   #3219
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Josh I totally see and agree the injury slider acting like the "try hard slider" for the CPU, can you please tell me what influence or impact the MM fatigue slider has regarding gameplay? Thanks

Last edited by greed8819; 02-27-2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:56 PM   #3220
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Josh I totally see and agree the injury slider acting like the "try hard slider" for the CPU, can you please tell me what influence or impact the MM fatigue slider has regarding gameplay? Thanks
On this patch it is really hard to say....king and I have discussed....we really haven't seen an egregious difference.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:14 PM   #3221
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Super excited to try out your personal set! Thanks for sharing!

Golden Domers: A Fighting Irish Dynasty
Old 02-27-2017, 05:22 PM   #3222
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
On this patch it is really hard to say....king and I have discussed....we really haven't seen an egregious difference.
Thanks for the reply Josh.... is there any particular reason why you have the mm fatigue set at 1 on the OP. Could I possibly see the same game play with it set at 50 if you feel it doesn't influence the game that much?
Old 02-27-2017, 07:12 PM   #3223
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the reply Josh.... is there any particular reason why you have the mm fatigue set at 1 on the OP.
It was from the previous set; we carried it over to the OP and it seemed to work just fine. I don't sit down and isolate every single value for every single version of the game. Sometimes, a combo seems to work, it looks/feels right and you just run with it.

Quote:
Could I possibly see the same game play with it set at 50 if you feel it doesn't influence the game that much?
Maybe...maybe not....I have no idea. Don't just make a change though unless you have something specific you are trying to address. That is the quickest way to slideritis.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:23 PM   #3224
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
It was from the previous set; we carried it over to the OP and it seemed to work just fine. I don't sit down and isolate every single value for every single version of the game. Sometimes, a combo seems to work, it looks/feels right and you just run with it.

Maybe...maybe not....I have no idea. Don't just make a change though unless you have something specific you are trying to address. That is the quickest way to slideritis.
Okay thanks for the clarification on that I did assume it was a carryover from the last set up and you just like the way they work together.....I was just curious

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »