JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 405 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-28-2017, 05:58 PM   #3233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Are you supposed to import the mm sliders into cfm or is it ok to manually input the sliders and settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2017, 07:05 PM   #3234
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx2khazard
Are you supposed to import the mm sliders into cfm or is it ok to manually input the sliders and settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just manually adjust them....I don't think it matters though.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:10 PM   #3235
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Josh are seeing any suction blocking? I have a few times nothing to concerning though.... I assume there is no way to completely eliminate it all together right?
Old 02-28-2017, 09:57 PM   #3236
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Josh are seeing any suction blocking? I have a few times nothing to concerning though.... I assume there is no way to completely eliminate it all together right?
No there is not. Greed, my man, I think you may be getting a bit over critical based on some of your questions. My best suggestion is to just play a bunch of games without that critical eye. Try to have fun. If after that you have some issues that are nagging or its just not fun then report back and we can see where maybe we can tweak. I've seen many a player, including myself, get so caught up in making the game perfect that you end up never enjoying it. Which would suck because honestly this game is really good this year imo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 02-28-2017, 10:17 PM   #3237
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
No there is not. Greed, my man, I think you may be getting a bit over critical based on some of your questions. My best suggestion is to just play a bunch of games without that critical eye. Try to have fun. If after that you have some issues that are nagging or its just not fun then report back and we can see where maybe we can tweak. I've seen many a player, including myself, get so caught up in making the game perfect that you end up never enjoying it. Which would suck because honestly this game is really good this year imo.

I hear ya.... no harm in asking right LOL? Josh has forgotten more than i'll ever know about sliders so any questions I have he's my go to source.... and I am enjoying the game very much but once in a while I see something and just want his input. By the way I use your XP setup and like it very much. Thanks
Old 02-28-2017, 10:26 PM   #3238
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782

I'm so in that boat right now. Sucks. Gotta let it go.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 02-28-2017, 10:27 PM   #3239
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
I hear ya.... no harm in asking right LOL? Josh has forgotten more than i'll ever know about sliders so any questions I have he's my go to source.... and I am enjoying the game very much but once in a while I see something and just want his input. By the way I use your XP setup and like it very much. Thanks
It's all good buddy. I'm just hoping everyone is enjoying this as much as me and don't want people to go down the dark path (slideritis lol). Glad you're enjoying it. And you're right. Josh is the go to guy on sliders insights.

Also glad you are digging the XP Sliders. Took a lot of work but I really think it keeps things pretty balanced over the long haul as long as you don't humanize your progess too much for lack of a better term.

Old 02-28-2017, 10:30 PM   #3240
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
I'm so in that boat right now. Sucks. Gotta let it go.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Ya man. Slideritis is a freaking physicological disease. No joke lol. But honestly once I stepped back, realized it's a game that isn't going to be perfect, and excepted some of its limitations I started really enjoying myself. Now even though football season is over I still am having a blast which almost never happens.

Last edited by tdawg3782; 02-28-2017 at 11:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »