JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 408 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-02-2017, 05:45 PM   #3257
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Hey, I totally get it.....my issue was more about the type of info (or lack thereof) provided. The concern itself is definitely legit...but it is also the reason that I said that the personal set might not be for everyone. The set humanizes the CPU a bit more...

You're right about the run game slant...4 of those 5 teams are pretty run oriented. That is undoubtedly a factor.
Got ya...I appreciate the feedback
Old 03-02-2017, 07:12 PM   #3258
Rookie

Josh do you have all the assists off for Cfm in your personal set? and why is the game speed different for cfm and mm? thanks
Old 03-02-2017, 07:58 PM   #3259
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

I wanted to stop by and say that your personal set is amazing. I've been using it in my Cowboys CFM and I'm truly enjoying the gameplay. I even got my friends hooked on it too lol. Great job like always!
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21
Old 03-02-2017, 08:20 PM   #3260
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
I wanted to stop by and say that your personal set is amazing. I've been using it in my Cowboys CFM and I'm truly enjoying the gameplay. I even got my friends hooked on it too lol. Great job like always!
Thanks! Glad others are enjoying them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx2khazard
Josh do you have all the assists off for Cfm in your personal set? and why is the game speed different for cfm and mm? thanks
See below.....

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...postcount=3216

Edit: .I reread the post....assists only need to be set in one place....change in one, it changes the other.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 03-02-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:58 PM   #3261
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

I've received a lot of positive feedback both here in the thread and via PM. After pondering it, I have decided to replace the old OP set with my personal set.

The reason is that I believe that they better embody the goal of this thread, which is to provide a solid, ratings-based slider setup. I had figured people would shy away from these due to the slow game speed and so on, but that hasn't really been the case. People just didn't seem to be gravitating back towards the old OP like I figured they would....

So...the OP has been updated, for what should be the final time (unless I add further information in the intro)
Old 03-03-2017, 12:36 AM   #3262
Rookie

Once you have it set up identical to the op does it make any difference if you start a game right away or do you have to proceed to kick off, exit out and then reload?
Old 03-03-2017, 01:08 AM   #3263
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
Once you have it set up identical to the op does it make any difference if you start a game right away or do you have to proceed to kick off, exit out and then reload?
Honestly....I just don't know....I think I know...then I wonder (I've struggled with this to be honest..TDawg just "locks and loads" and it seems to be fine). Just start right away....if you see any persistent warping or anything, then exit out and restart. Really seems to be the biggest issue in the first game after loading a slider set the first time.

Don't be like me, don't obsess over this
Old 03-03-2017, 10:47 AM   #3264
Rookie

Josh your personal set is a blast. THANK you for them! Truly a blast!

Just a quick question. Have you experienced any OLinemen just extend their arms and stand there as a rusher blasts past them?

I've played five games with your personal set (again, love em!) and Tayler Lewan of the Titans (high awareness, good tackle) would just stand there with his arms out looking at nothing as soon as a play starts; thus allowing a rusher to blow past him. I use him as an example simply to say it likely has nothing to do with awareness. I've seen this on every offensive line position so far except center.

It would be one thing if he just missed the block. But he just puts his arms out and lets the rusher by.

If this is something I have to deal with, just so you know, I WILL! The set is way too good to let that one gripe bother me. I'm just curious if you have experienced it. I think it probably has to do with slow speed and some animations just not locking on. I'm basing that on the twitch stream I saw from the devs on this latest patch.

Again, love the set and thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »