JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 409 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2017, 11:02 AM   #3265
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhed
Josh your personal set is a blast. THANK you for them! Truly a blast!

Just a quick question. Have you experienced any OLinemen just extend their arms and stand there as a rusher blasts past them?

I've played five games with your personal set (again, love em!) and Tayler Lewan of the Titans (high awareness, good tackle) would just stand there with his arms out looking at nothing as soon as a play starts; thus allowing a rusher to blow past him. I use him as an example simply to say it likely has nothing to do with awareness. I've seen this on every offensive line position so far except center.

It would be one thing if he just missed the block. But he just puts his arms out and lets the rusher by.

If this is something I have to deal with, just so you know, I WILL! The set is way too good to let that one gripe bother me. I'm just curious if you have experienced it. I think it probably has to do with slow speed and some animations just not locking on. I'm basing that on the twitch stream I saw from the devs on this latest patch.

Again, love the set and thank you!
You mean the O lineman looks like he is blocking the air as pass rusher gets to the QB. In that case, I have experience this glitch

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:39 AM   #3266
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhed
Josh your personal set is a blast. THANK you for them! Truly a blast!

Just a quick question. Have you experienced any OLinemen just extend their arms and stand there as a rusher blasts past them?

I've played five games with your personal set (again, love em!) and Tayler Lewan of the Titans (high awareness, good tackle) would just stand there with his arms out looking at nothing as soon as a play starts; thus allowing a rusher to blow past him. I use him as an example simply to say it likely has nothing to do with awareness. I've seen this on every offensive line position so far except center.

It would be one thing if he just missed the block. But he just puts his arms out and lets the rusher by.

If this is something I have to deal with, just so you know, I WILL! The set is way too good to let that one gripe bother me. I'm just curious if you have experienced it. I think it probably has to do with slow speed and some animations just not locking on. I'm basing that on the twitch stream I saw from the devs on this latest patch.

Again, love the set and thank you!
That is a game issue that the devs are looking at...not a slider issue.

(And to say it again because I haven't in a while....I WILL NOT be upgrading to any future patches...so while they may fix this issue, it will probably bork 10 other things...not worth it to me)
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 01:57 PM   #3267
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
That is a game issue that the devs are looking at...not a slider issue.
Didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up
chickenhed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:03 PM   #3268
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

What instructions should I do to make sure I have the right gameplay from the set?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:05 PM   #3269
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,867
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
What instructions should I do to make sure I have the right gameplay from the set?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
Not over think everything maybe lol? Just kidding bud. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. There aren't any instructions. Plug in sliders and just play. That's about it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:06 PM   #3270
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Not over think everything maybe lol? Just kidding bud. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. There aren't any instructions. Plug in sliders and just play. That's about it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
I mean should I delete the Madden profile and reset the game option settings then plug it in?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:07 PM   #3271
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
I mean should I delete the Madden profile and reset the game option settings then plug it in?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
If you have been on all pro since your last profile update, then no.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:08 PM   #3272
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If you have been on all pro since your last profile update, then no.
Ok, just wondering if I was doing anything wrong, but I have been all pro since then but also I had been deleting profile before making the changes tho.


Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 03-03-2017 at 06:24 PM.
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:51 AM.

Top -