JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 425 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-28-2017, 07:42 PM   #3393
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Yeah I really like the line play, as of now I have not see the DB glitch or warping...morphing does show up once in a while, not sure if it can be fixed though.
So greed what qb edits do you make?
Old 03-28-2017, 08:47 PM   #3394
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
So greed what qb edits do you make?
I just edit short medium and long acc...I'm currently using 10 short 55 medium and 60 long. I see a variety of off target throws but nothing crazy and my Int's are about average....you really have to pay attention and find the open man, try to start squeezing them in there and your in for a long day.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:57 PM   #3395
Rookie

Quote:
I just edit short medium and long acc...I'm currently using 10 short 55 medium and 60 long. I see a variety of off target throws but nothing crazy and my Int's are about average....you really have to pay attention and find the open man, try to start squeezing them in there and your in for a long day.
Appreciate that sir
Old 04-01-2017, 07:17 PM   #3396
Pro

Will the coach scheme thing work for any slider set? I really want the cpu qb to do better against my so so secondary
Old 04-03-2017, 01:58 AM   #3397
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks for your input.. I went with AM AM AM normal speed...2 injury at main menu, 65.fatigue and 49 ibb in cfm... so far so good.. Competitive games
Old 04-03-2017, 08:15 AM   #3398
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Thanks for your input.. I went with AM AM AM normal speed...2 injury at main menu, 65.fatigue and 49 ibb in cfm... so far so good.. Competitive games
The discovery of the MM injury slider by Josh and King was a game saver for me, I have zero problems with game play and to be honest with it at 2 I believe player ratings still matter (move it to 4 or 5 and it becomes less about ratings and more about survival LOL). My tiny little gripe is with HUM ACC but like I said QB edits have helped that. I also believe adjusting any game play slider introduces unwanted glitches and other problems that make the game feel "unbalanced"....Its amazing what a small adjustment can do good or bad. Keep me informed Cliff
Old 04-03-2017, 01:07 PM   #3399
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Just to be open and honest...I just can't do straight All Madden (I don't care how you set up the sliders)...sure, it can give you tough games, but when I see 260 lb TEs make open-field spin moves that Barry Sanders would be envious of....sorry, I just can't do it. When I see my high-rated blockers ignoring the guy closest to him so the defense can blow-up the play, I can't do that.

Look, I'm all for good, hard-fought games...but I can't sacrifice realism for that....
Old 04-04-2017, 10:58 AM   #3400
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just to be open and honest...I just can't do straight All Madden (I don't care how you set up the sliders)...sure, it can give you tough games, but when I see 260 lb TEs make open-field spin moves that Barry Sanders would be envious of....sorry, I just can't do it. When I see my high-rated blockers ignoring the guy closest to him so the defense can blow-up the play, I can't do that.

Look, I'm all for good, hard-fought games...but I can't sacrifice realism for that....
In regards to realism there is no doubt AP gives you closest replication in the game, some of us are in a "tight" spot though....with out adjusting gameplay sliders (no way am I opening that can of worm's) AP cant give the challenge some people want. I found that AM AM AM with a low MM injury slider is a "suitable alternative" that provides the desired results I have been searching for... sure some "whacky" stuff happen here and there but not on a frequent enough basis to warrant a concern. Yeah my stud LT misses a block or my 99 catch WR drops a ball.... it can be frustrating at times but I just choose to move on and try to enjoy the game. I have come to accept that it is just a "game" and it will never be perfect so I approach it as such.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »