JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 427 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #3409
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Ok that makes sense, John has responded to me a few times on twitter but all he says is that 15 min inj should be lowered

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-10-2017, 02:30 AM   #3410
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

OVR: 0

I sold my Madden some time ago, as I got really frustrated.

But that was before the latest big patch, and I've got the itch bad.

What issues are still present in the game? Is it good fun? Or should I simply stay away and wait until 18?

I am asking in your thread, because this is the slider set I would be using.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:25 PM   #3411
Rookie

nyr30's Arena

OVR: 5

Josh

Are you finding that since the latest patch that there is a lot more injuries?

When I was doing. My Dolphins franchise I had around six to eight players out injured at one time

Edit

Started my Giants franchise and Bechkam Jr goes down in the first game

Last edited by nyr30; 04-10-2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:46 PM   #3412
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr30
Josh

Are you finding that since the latest patch that there is a lot more injuries?

When I was doing. My Dolphins franchise I had around six to eight players out injured at one time

Edit

Started my Giants franchise and Bechkam Jr goes down in the first game
You sure you don't have injury at 65 instead of fatigue? Others have made this mistake...worth checking...
Old 04-10-2017, 06:10 PM   #3413
Rookie

nyr30's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You sure you don't have injury at 65 instead of fatigue? Others have made this mistake...worth checking...
I don't mate I have main menu at 10 and CFM at 50

I may lower it down to around 40

Would this affect gameplay in anyway?
Old 04-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #3414
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr30
I don't mate I have main menu at 10 and CFM at 50

I may lower it down to around 40

Would this affect gameplay in anyway?
Yes, it will have a massive impact on gameplay....that said, in light of your other issues, it might work for you.

However, this is a very sensitive slider...I would drop by 1 point increments...try 49 first and walk it down....
Old 04-10-2017, 07:29 PM   #3415
Rookie

OVR: 0

I use 50/50 injury and personally don't see enough. Through 8 games have had 3 injuries.

On a side note there was a stage where I think you guys were testing 100/50. 75/50 for the injury slider, did this make the CPU more aggressive on all pro.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:01 PM   #3416
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Between my complete addiction to The Show and ME:Andromeda, I have been toying with something different. This is my "as close as you can get to default" set....

This is basically a pure All Pro default setup...CFM autosubs at default, fatigue at default, the whole nine yards. This amazingly plays VERY well; the line interactions are top-notch and frankly, I have seen a vast degree of outcomes. BUT, I had to make one change...I set main menu speed to slow. For whatever reason, the targeting by CPU QBs is SO much better...they throw in rhythm with the play and they don't just check-down all the time. I've had the CPU tear me a new one with this setup when I am using weaker teams...and even when they are kicking my butt, you will still see incomplete passes by them. I've also seen a really solid degree of variety in terms of QB styles (bombers versus west coast guys).

A couple of major things here:
- subbing isn't going to be great.
- line matchups REALLY matter...like REALLY matter. Sample size is going to REALLY be important here....you have to be willing to get in half a season of games to really get a good solid read on how these will work for you.

From a pure "animation/action" standpoint and a "ratings matter" standpoint, I will put this up against ANY version of M17 and any slider set. You can clearly tell that this is how the game was calibrated....it looks and feels amazing in my opinion. I can't tell you if this is "harder" or "easier", but I will say that this looks and plays REALLY well if you are a sim gamer. My opinion is that this is probably a bit harder for user defenses, the CPU QB play is sharper (when they have time to throw) and the CPU running backs show a lot more elusiveness (due to the lower CFM autosubs).

This will be the set I use when I pick-up a game of Madden from here on out....I haven't played a ton with them....but I have enjoyed them when I have. These will absolutely NOT be for everyone, but I am sure at least a handful of people will enjoy them....

Adding this below and in the OP as an Alternate Set.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (403.2 KB, 252 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »