JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 429 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-14-2017, 09:52 AM   #3425
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
The latest changes have made a ton of difference. The CPU pass and rushing games have improved and the most significant improvement is the CPU rush defense. No longer getting 150 yards every game. Thanks
How are sack numbers looking for the HUM? Does the CPU QB rush out of the pocket, throw away passes at a realistic rate, check down, etc? My issue has always been the QB taking the 'statue of liberty pose' and gettin' sacked....Or maybe that is something that can't be solved with sliders....
Old 04-14-2017, 12:14 PM   #3426
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
How are sack numbers looking for the HUM? Does the CPU QB rush out of the pocket, throw away passes at a realistic rate, check down, etc? My issue has always been the QB taking the 'statue of liberty pose' and gettin' sacked....Or maybe that is something that can't be solved with sliders....
The QB AI appears to be better...still not as good as it was on m16, but not bad.

One thing I will say, QB traits really seem to matter more. You can really tell the difference not only between good/bad QBs, but also in conservative versus aggressive QBs.

I've also seen a lot more inaccuracy by both sides...

Does this change the raw sack totals? Maybe, maybe not....pocket collapse is a very real thing with this set, pass rushes in mismatches are very tough to beat. It is more about HOW the sacks occur that feels much more realistic.
Old 04-14-2017, 12:58 PM   #3427
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
It is more about HOW the sacks occur that feels much more realistic.

THIS is exactly what I was hoping to hear....Looks like I will be re-investing in a copy of Madden 17....But overall, gameplay wise....Do you think 16 is better than 17?
Old 04-14-2017, 04:24 PM   #3428
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
THIS is exactly what I was hoping to hear....Looks like I will be re-investing in a copy of Madden 17....But overall, gameplay wise....Do you think 16 is better than 17?
Actually...I think now that m17 is better overall. M16 had some really late patches that messed things up....we never quite recovered.

Line play, rb awareness, zone coverages, tackling dynamics, are all better on m17. The only area where m16 shows a significant edge is on QB scrambling.

When you factor in the franchise improvements made and the other little things, I think the fully-patched m17 is far superior.
Old 04-14-2017, 04:31 PM   #3429
Pro

OVR: 0

With this new set, does the speed in the main menu affect gameplay in cfm?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-14-2017, 05:29 PM   #3430
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
With this new set, does the speed in the main menu affect gameplay in cfm?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah...that is why I specify it.....
Old 04-14-2017, 06:38 PM   #3431
Pro

OVR: 0

How are the rotations?
Old 04-14-2017, 08:07 PM   #3432
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
How are the rotations?
Not wonderful, but they are a fair bit better than I thought they would be....but since autosubs affect gameplay so much, I am not touching them. The improvement in the gameplay is WELL worth it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »