Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2017, 11:45 PM   #3481
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Funny...isn't it....go back to the settings in which they calibrated the game for and things actually work!

Thanks for posting that Roadman, I hadn't played too many running QBs yet, so it is good to hear that these settings have offered at least some improvement in that area.
In my last game I played with the 49ers Russel Wilson ran a QB Read Play, followed his blocks, and scored on a beautiful 19 yard run. It was pretty legit. Can't remember the last time that happened on me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2017, 09:12 AM   #3482
Pro

OVR: 0

Does anyone understand what happens midseason on madden smh? I'm on week 10 and my last two games have been horrible. The computer pass game is awful, and their pass D is swiss cheese. I'm throwing at 90% these last Two games, where the rest of the season I'm around 70. And this is the kicker. The last game, the rams had FOUR total yards against me. It's like the game notices you're having fun with great games and then says"nope, gotta cut that out". Any one else getting drastic changes in the middle of the season?
Old 04-20-2017, 11:59 AM   #3483
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Does anyone understand what happens midseason on madden smh? I'm on week 10 and my last two games have been horrible. The computer pass game is awful, and their pass D is swiss cheese. I'm throwing at 90% these last Two games, where the rest of the season I'm around 70. And this is the kicker. The last game, the rams had FOUR total yards against me. It's like the game notices you're having fun with great games and then says"nope, gotta cut that out". Any one else getting drastic changes in the middle of the season?
That could be called NFL football?

I'm not trying to be a wise guy or smarty, but take the Packers for instance last season. They couldn't win a game if their life depended on it during the first part of the season. Lacy goes down, Cook goes down, and the corners are playing like crap.

Rodgers said, we can run the table the rest of the season and they went 8-0.

All games played during the season won't be consistent throughout the season. There will be clunkers, junkers and flawless game play.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:49 PM   #3484
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
That could be called NFL football?

I'm not trying to be a wise guy or smarty, but take the Packers for instance last season. They couldn't win a game if their life depended on it during the first part of the season. Lacy goes down, Cook goes down, and the corners are playing like crap.

Rodgers said, we can run the table the rest of the season and they went 8-0.

All games played during the season won't be consistent throughout the season. There will be clunkers, junkers and flawless game play.
I hear you and variety is great. But four yards of offense is not normal at all. Madden does this often in the middle of the season. The gameplay totally changes. I can deal with slightly different games. I have never ever held the CPU to 3 yards rushing and 1 yard passing. I didn't finish the following game but the CPU started off 12-11 rushing. This is with me calling the same exact plays that I called early in the year and they were averaging 4-5 ypc.. Of course teams improve etc but that's a pretty drastic improvement.. Its nothing against the sliders, its madden
Old 04-20-2017, 02:00 PM   #3485
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
I hear you and variety is great. But four yards of offense is not normal at all. Madden does this often in the middle of the season. The gameplay totally changes. I can deal with slightly different games. I have never ever held the CPU to 3 yards rushing and 1 yard passing. I didn't finish the following game but the CPU started off 12-11 rushing. This is with me calling the same exact plays that I called early in the year and they were averaging 4-5 ypc.. Of course teams improve etc but that's a pretty drastic improvement.. Its nothing against the sliders, its madden
I agree.. all for variety....but that is too extreme. Try this...

Go into your CFM sliders and hit the import button. Exit out of the slider screen so your CFM autosubs. Go back in and hit the reset button and exit out to resave.

Every time you start madden, the profile saves. I think sometimes it just goes a bit wonky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2017, 02:04 PM   #3486
Pro

Quote:

Go into your CFM sliders and hit the import button. Exit out of the slider screen so your CFM autosubs. Go back in and hit the reset button and exit out to resave.

Every time you start madden, the profile saves. I think sometimes it just goes a bit wonky.
Def gonna try this. I appreciate it. Madden was THIS close to meeting eBay. thank you
Old 04-20-2017, 04:24 PM   #3487
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

Hey, the Packers held Barry Sanders in a playoff game to -1yds rushing.

Did the Germans give up when they bombed Pearl Harbor? Niedemeyer, dead man. Who's with me. lol...............

Is that too extreme?

Just kidding......................

A bit of laughter in a midst of a slider thread.

Last edited by roadman; 04-20-2017 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:30 PM   #3488
Pro

Ok so how do you do the formation subs? Like put the backup rb in all the iform plays? Or do it randomly and try to remember which plays have what personnel? I've never used them before. Also do you edit the cpu subs?

Last edited by metaldan1991; 04-20-2017 at 05:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »