Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2017, 06:36 PM   #3489
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Ok so how do you do the formation subs? Like put the backup rb in all the iform plays? Or do it randomly and try to remember which plays have what personnel? I've never used them before. Also do you edit the cpu subs?
Depends on the team I am using and the personnel on the roster. I assess the individual players' strengths and weaknesses relative to the scheme I am running and the formation in question. This is the fun part of Madden, immersing yourself into the coaching experience - football tactics and strategy. Have fun with it...

I don't personally set the CPU's subs, but you certainly could go that far.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #3490
Pro

OVR: 0

If you don't set the cpu subs then won't their starting rb get too many carries? And no backups come in on defense? Doesnt seem fair
Old 04-20-2017, 06:53 PM   #3491
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
If you don't set the cpu subs then won't their starting rb get too many carries? And no backups come in on defense? Doesnt seem fair
I'm ok if the CPU starters play more against me....this is where personal preference comes into play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2017, 08:01 PM   #3492
Rookie

Been playing on all madden for the last couple of months. I saw the newest set up and said screw it, I deleted everything and started from scratch. The gameplay is great. I thought I was going to steamroll the CPU coming from all madden. Nope, lost my first 3 games. It's nice to see ratings actually matter. Thanks for all the continuous testing, glad I came back.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:05 PM   #3493
Pro

I think I prefer the first set actually. I haven't lost a single game I've played with either set though so that kinda bums me out.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:25 PM   #3494
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
I think I prefer the first set actually. I haven't lost a single game I've played with either set though so that kinda bums me out.
Well...I can't control how people play or how well they play. Just make sure you have everything aligned exactly as to whichever set you are using.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:29 PM   #3495
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
Been playing on all madden for the last couple of months. I saw the newest set up and said screw it, I deleted everything and started from scratch. The gameplay is great. I thought I was going to steamroll the CPU coming from all madden. Nope, lost my first 3 games. It's nice to see ratings actually matter. Thanks for all the continuous testing, glad I came back.
Glad you gave these a shot....I really find these challenging as well and without the all madden 'boost'....really having some good times with these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #3496
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

so...i went with the close to default set up...something doesnt seem right. i recorded not quite 1 half of gameplay because i was up 35-3 over the lions. every pass i made was perfect and they only had incomplete passes from throw aways or knocking ball loose. qb stood back in pocket all day until i sacked him (5 in 1st half i think).

anyways end of video i show the settings in the cfm and main menu to match up with what's posted...

so if anyone could watch some of it and see if the gameplay looks right or if somethings off

because before using the different sliders posted here over past few months....it was very hard...so idk

https://youtu.be/hGNj7sLs8JM

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »