JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 439 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-20-2017, 11:05 PM   #3505
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
i left auto subs at cfm default. u didnt list auto switch as a a setting in your sliders so figured it was 1 that didnt matter.

i am using an owner and using updates rosters with all the free agent offseason moves.

ive done the profile delete several times...i didnt this time because ive been using variations of yours for a while so i know the intro is set to all pro...but i can do it again if u think it will help...

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app
Just a fyi on autosubs. The actual default autosubs in cfm is 50/50. Even if you reset it it goes to 50/50. You have to manually adjust each positions out to 49. Could be the issue maybe. Just throwing stuff out there.

Also MM auto subs are at 60/80.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Last edited by tdawg3782; 04-20-2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:13 PM   #3506
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
whats crazy is i tried 1 with same rosters and set up with the jets last night ( i saved franchise as template and switched to colts) and bengals dropped 28 on me in 1 half, i got pressure but couldn't sack dalton, dalton torched me but at 65% with errant throws, offense was tough and saw lots of new animations in the pass game. running games were non existent for both teams though..but i felt it was too hard with jets so i switched to a better team lol

Hmm...then try the same advice I gave Cliffking earlier today with the sliders....
Old 04-20-2017, 11:41 PM   #3507
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I agree.. all for variety....but that is too extreme. Try this...

Go into your CFM sliders and hit the import button. Exit out of the slider screen so your CFM autosubs. Go back in and hit the reset button and exit out to resave.

Every time you start madden, the profile saves. I think sometimes it just goes a bit wonky.
This definitely did the trick! Great advice! I'll probably do this before every game now
Old 04-21-2017, 02:02 AM   #3508
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
This definitely did the trick! Great advice! I'll probably do this before every game now
Awesome....yeah, I will likely do it as well each time I start up the game (at a minimum).
Old 04-21-2017, 11:59 AM   #3509
Rookie

I am certain I have read the answer to this question previously in the thread, and apologize for not being able to find it. I am having similar issues as others have had with the game being to easy, and am trying to reset my profile so I can start the setting from scratch.

How do I accomplish this on xbox 1 without loosing my custom playbooks?
Old 04-21-2017, 01:08 PM   #3510
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouk58
I am certain I have read the answer to this question previously in the thread, and apologize for not being able to find it. I am having similar issues as others have had with the game being to easy, and am trying to reset my profile so I can start the setting from scratch.

How do I accomplish this on xbox 1 without loosing my custom playbooks?
go to settings...manage files...then press r1 over to profile...then hit delete. then restart madden

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:15 PM   #3511
Rookie

Thanks for that piece of info.

A couple other questions. What impact does having auto flip turned on and having hb moves set to auto instead of manual?

I understand the function of what they do, but how do they impact as far as sliders are concerned? I am horrible at ball carrier moves and feel it just lets me see some variety from ball carriers when I let the CPU take control of that for me.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:31 AM   #3512
MVP

OVR: 4

Can someone tell me what "MM injury slider is" and where I go to change it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »