Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2017, 07:17 PM   #3585
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Thanks man. I think I'm going to give it an honest shot, with the lone exception being quarter length. I'll use everything else exactly as you have it. Question- if I don't alter all of the schemes of each team, will your default all-pro concept still work?
It will. I don't alter schemes (except for mine) and it still plays great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2017, 08:05 PM   #3586
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Thanks man. I think I'm going to give it an honest shot, with the lone exception being quarter length. I'll use everything else exactly as you have it. Question- if I don't alter all of the schemes of each team, will your default all-pro concept still work?
Yes, absolutely. I often get lazy and don't adjust them myself

I'll be very curious as to how you feel about them as I know you've been dabbling in a lot of different sliders (including your own).
Old 05-01-2017, 08:15 PM   #3587
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Yes, absolutely. I often get lazy and don't adjust them myself

I'll be very curious as to how you feel about them as I know you've been dabbling in a lot of different sliders (including your own).
You're not kidding. I've had the worst case of slideritis with Madden 17. I'll get this up and running within the next day or two, and then I'll report back.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:51 PM   #3588
Gaming Avenger

Josh one more question. I normally sim each week of the preseason so I can do my own roster cuts. While doing this, I usually turn down the injury slider or turn them off altogether until week 1 of the regular season. Obviously I don't want to mess with or alter anything on your main page. What do you suggest that I do here? From past experience, the sim injuries can be excessive. I appreciate your input. What do you do with your CFM?

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 05-01-2017 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:02 PM   #3589
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Josh one more question. I normally sim each week of the preseason so I can do my own roster cuts. While doing this, I usually turn down the injury slider or turn them off altogether until week 1 of the regular season. Obviously I don't want to mess with or alter anything on your main page. What do you suggest that I do here? From past experience, the sim injuries can be excessive. I appreciate your input. What do you do with your CFM?
I always sim through the first preseason, make my cuts and so on...then fire things up in the season. I've done that sim with and without injuries...depends on my mood.

Two things...I would not play games with injuries off and second, I take any testing results from played preseason games (slider-wise) with a grain of salt....
Old 05-01-2017, 09:19 PM   #3590
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I always sim through the first preseason, make my cuts and so on...then fire things up in the season. I've done that sim with and without injuries...depends on my mood.

Two things...I would not play games with injuries off and second, I take any testing results from played preseason games (slider-wise) with a grain of salt....
I don't play the preseason games. Just want to make sure that if I lower the injury slider for the preseason games that I sim it won't screw anything up. I want to follow your instructions, sliders and settings to a T.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:05 AM   #3591
Pro

Will the scheme change you do work for other sliders too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2017, 12:17 PM   #3592
Gaming Avenger

Not to be redundant in asking this, but I just want to make sure that I'm following what you have on the first page precisely. I will leave injuries at 10 in the MM, and then change to 50 in my CFM. Do you see a problem if I set the injury slider to 30 in my CFM while I sim each week of the preseason, and then change it to 50 in my CFM before I play my week 1 game? I don't see this posing an issue, but want your take. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »