JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 455 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-25-2017, 03:40 PM   #3633
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Thanks i appreciate the insight. Ive played enough to know when im shutting the cpu down and when theyre just not acting right, i think (unfortunately) straight default seems to be the way to go. Thanks for the tips josh
Old 05-28-2017, 02:01 AM   #3634
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I just finished the all-madden playoffs with my buddy. He got bounced in the divisional round in spectacular fashion against Atlanta. I played a competitive game against KC, destroyed Oak, and then ended up matched with Atl for the SB. While it was a really competitive game throughout (Stupid D.Jones lurking down on the line where I couldn't see him), my game ended up in the second most heartbreaking SB loss that I've ever experienced. I don't think words can do it justice, so here, take this.

https://youtu.be/ah3vddk4JL4
Old 05-31-2017, 09:53 AM   #3635
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

These sliders are an absolute beast.

I'm only 7-8 with the Packers playing for 1st place vs the Lions in the next game.

7-8 with Aaron Rodgers.

If you throw into coverage, you are in trouble.

And that is the way it should be.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:41 AM   #3636
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
These sliders are an absolute beast.

I'm only 7-8 with the Packers playing for 1st place vs the Lions in the next game.

7-8 with Aaron Rodgers.

If you throw into coverage, you are in trouble.

And that is the way it should be.
Ha! I know man...

I started a Lions franchise and am three games in. First game was a comfortable win over the Colts, the second a 15-9 win over the Titans (where I was totally shut down in the second half), last night got drubbed 31-9 by your Packers (where Rodgers and Lacy both kicked my butt).

I've got to reign-in my passing game...too many picks on poor reads.
Old 05-31-2017, 02:38 PM   #3637
Rookie

OVR: 1

Haven't contributed in a while, but I thought I would give an update. I'm in year 4 of my Rams franchise, and my team is basically the early 90's Cowboys coming off a Superbowl win. They are stacked at every position. We went 14-2 this year, and was kind of getting boring blowing every team out. Behold, my first playoff game saw me go down 17-0 in the first quarter to a good Bears squad. It was a struggle to get back into it, and I won late in the 4th. Still, the sweat was real. Default is still doing great.

Also, I've had some great storylines with this set. Last year, I went 14-2 as well but ended up a wild card. The Seahawks went 15-1 and beat me twice. I could never beat these guys, up until the NFC title game where I finally pulled it out in their house. What a feeling that was.
Old 05-31-2017, 02:53 PM   #3638
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtkolman
Haven't contributed in a while, but I thought I would give an update. I'm in year 4 of my Rams franchise, and my team is basically the early 90's Cowboys coming off a Superbowl win. They are stacked at every position. We went 14-2 this year, and was kind of getting boring blowing every team out. Behold, my first playoff game saw me go down 17-0 in the first quarter to a good Bears squad. It was a struggle to get back into it, and I won late in the 4th. Still, the sweat was real. Default is still doing great.

Also, I've had some great storylines with this set. Last year, I went 14-2 as well but ended up a wild card. The Seahawks went 15-1 and beat me twice. I could never beat these guys, up until the NFC title game where I finally pulled it out in their house. What a feeling that was.
I love it...because you are being rewarded for having a great team. It will be interesting to see how it goes if you get into salary cap hell and you have to let some of those studs walk.

Love the Seattle storyline too...an arch nemesis in your division...seriously cool stuff.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:38 PM   #3639
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I love it...because you are being rewarded for having a great team. It will be interesting to see how it goes if you get into salary cap hell and you have to let some of those studs walk.

Love the Seattle storyline too...an arch nemesis in your division...seriously cool stuff.
Yep, salary cap hell is coming. I've already decided I'm not going to resign my QB to a second contract. He is good, but overrated due to his surrounding cast. That could backfire in a big way.
Old 06-03-2017, 12:40 AM   #3640
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »