JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 46 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2016, 08:14 PM   #361
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Wow my QB finally scrambled! CPU vs CPU, and he scrambled on his own and ran for the 1st down!

Old 08-30-2016, 08:24 PM   #362
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
From what I'm reading in the Main forum, CPU pocket presence is bugged...they know it and there's supposedly a fix via patch in the works...

Until then, the gameplay is gonna be compromised a bit, making the CPU attack "less than" it should / will be...

And, until then, there's no way to fully address it via setting / slider or sub...

Additionally, tdawg's XP thread points out that it appears that ALL QBs are set to "Ideal" for Sense Pressure, which makes NO sense...

There MAY be a band-aid / workaround by adjusting traits to something other than the current "Ideal" or the (historically) sack inducing "Oblivious"...
Well they are missing force passes "aggressive" in franchise, so they set them All to "ideal", really EA Franchise team!?!?

Last edited by D81SKINS; 08-30-2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old 08-30-2016, 08:33 PM   #363
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Well they are missing force passes aggressive in franchise, so they set them All to "ideal", really EA Franchise team!?!?
Just another example on how the devs don't take into account human vs cpu. They are basically only interested in human vs human interaction. They don't test or tweak the game for the cpu AI they way that they could...and should.

Examples - no real differentiation in QB traits that make any difference, cpu players with no sideline awareness, cpu RBs who don't perform as well as human controlled RBs, etc...
Old 08-30-2016, 08:41 PM   #364
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Wow my QB finally scrambled! CPU vs CPU, and he scrambled on his own and ran for the 1st down!

It's a very rare circumstance lol.
Hopefully EA will allow more of the Russell Wilson type plays to happen for the CPU, just not OPd
Old 08-30-2016, 08:41 PM   #365
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
All on you, all on the CPU or a mix?

If mainly on you, how do you go after the QB, with the hit stick, a power tackle or conservative tackle?
It was split and honestly, the ones that were called on me was from my CPU teamates. I literally didnt get to the QB myself once. As i speak im playing another game and havent had a call yet through 1 quarter.
Old 08-30-2016, 08:43 PM   #366
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio809
It was split and honestly, the ones that were called on me was from my CPU teamates. I literally didnt get to the QB myself once. As i speak im playing another game and havent had a call yet through 1 quarter.
Hmm...wondering if they had the undisciplined trait?
Old 08-30-2016, 08:45 PM   #367
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbball23
Anybody have an issue with kick/punt power? My extra points barely squeak through, I can't kick a FG beyond 30 yards, my kickoffs go to the 35 yard line, and my punts are as if they are getting tipped at the line of scrimmage and travelling 30 or so yards.

I'm going to turn up the slider, but was wondering if anybody else has seen it and how far to turn the slider up.
No issues at all...I even hit a 58 yard FG.
Old 08-30-2016, 08:47 PM   #368
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
It's a very rare circumstance lol.
Hopefully EA will allow more of the Russell Wilson type plays to happen for the CPU, just not OPd
Just happy that it happened in a cpu v cpu. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »