JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 468 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-02-2017, 06:02 AM   #3737
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
I can't lose lol
I've won my past 12 games with the set.
They are generally within 12 points but I feel like I'm the all madden cpu where something crazy will make me win.

Biggest thing I've noticed in now 16 or so games with the set is cpu offense is very weak to me. I held david Johnson to 26 yards and they had the lead most of the game and held Leveon bell to less than 80.

I run a very basic defense rarely blitz run a lot of nickel Tampa 2

Not sure what is causing it but felt like I've experienced enough to throw it out there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm seeing the same thing. Just went 15-1 and won the super bowl w Miami. My RB set the NFL record for yards in a season.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:27 AM   #3738
Rookie

Ok I'm confused . Just spent an hour reading through past post. On pg 402 you posted a new personal set w main changes being speed to norm in mm and slow in cfm auto sub change. Ithen read u were happy w feedback so u were update op to ur settings but op has opposite speed settings. Just want to make sure I'm using the right set. Thanks for all the great work.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:22 AM   #3739
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmarcoux
Yes. Think I'm using Tdawgs xp sliders would those effect gam play ?
Yes they absolutely do, its not hard to tell either. Start with every position at 100, then turn qb xp down to 50. The defense will start to jump the ball and warp and make really unnatural movements.

If you want to see it the other way have everything at 100 then turn wr xp up to 150, recievers will go off. Its not hard to tell at all. Its far from a who knows maybe, maybe not. Just be aware if you do this, youll have to reset and wait a game or two before things go back to normal.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:00 PM   #3740
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Ok I'm confused . Just spent an hour reading through past post. On pg 402 you posted a new personal set w main changes being speed to norm in mm and slow in cfm auto sub change. Ithen read u were happy w feedback so u were update op to ur settings but op has opposite speed settings. Just want to make sure I'm using the right set. Thanks for all the great work.
The OP is correct. It should be slow in MM and normal in CFM.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:03 PM   #3741
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
Yes they absolutely do, its not hard to tell either. Start with every position at 100, then turn qb xp down to 50. The defense will start to jump the ball and warp and make really unnatural movements.

If you want to see it the other way have everything at 100 then turn wr xp up to 150, recievers will go off. Its not hard to tell at all. Its far from a who knows maybe, maybe not. Just be aware if you do this, youll have to reset and wait a game or two before things go back to normal.
Interesting. To be honest, I haven't touched XP sliders in months. It wouldn't shock me though if they did have some effects.

I use default everything aside from those changes outlined on the OP (default 75-man preseason rosters, coaches, XP sliders, etc.).
Old 07-02-2017, 01:19 PM   #3742
Rookie

Icon12 Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9

Lol. Ok tired of messing with this stuff. I'm deleting profile and starting over my cfm. Then make op adjustments and not ad rosters or any changes. Time to just play and have some fun.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:01 PM   #3743
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Lol. Ok tired of messing with this stuff. I'm deleting profile and starting over my cfm. Then make op adjustments and not ad rosters or any changes. Time to just play and have some fun.
I hear you, its at the point of ridiculousness. First off, one of their touted features for 17, gameplanning, really messes with cpu ai unless you do a quick fix.

One of their other big additions was xp sliders for offline, you just cant mess with them without affecting gameplay.

I just dont get it.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:27 PM   #3744
Banned

Could post his sliders please i really cannot see em i wanna use em

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »