JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 473 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-12-2017, 03:47 PM   #3777
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty White
I agree 100%. This set works brilliantly in CM

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Really? Was having issue with CPU running the ball on me with this set up

Edit: in coach mode

One other question..do u use auto moves?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

Last edited by StefJoeHalt; 08-12-2017 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:28 PM   #3778
Rookie

Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Really? Was having issue with CPU running the ball on me with this set up

Edit: in coach mode

One other question..do u use auto moves?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes, I do use auto moves. Regarding the running game, I don't see it unless I'm up against a decent running back behind a decent o-line. Ratings really do matter, and I've also found that it helps iif I fit the right type of player into my team's scheme.

As an example. I had an ageing Suh (pass rusher) in my Dolphins d-line, where the scheme is looking for two run stoppers at DT. I brought in a lower rated run stopper and it's made a big difference to my run defence. Prior to that, the opposing o-lines were creating big holes for the RBs to walk through

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2017, 03:16 PM   #3779
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

OK...so I have been working behind the scenes (with some added feedback from sms024) here a lot lately on the various gameplay assists. What I've really settled-on is a setup where all of them are turned off. I've seen a lot of variety from game-to-game and an improvement in CPU performance as a result. It's nothing earth-shattering, but it is pretty solid IMO.

I've added indicators of items that are not "default" settings and have added my own personal preference of XP Sliders at default. You are still welcome to use any XP slider setup you want, but there is a modest affect on gameplay.

I am posting this as it will likely be my initial "base" for when M18 drops.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Final M17 Sliders.jpg (211.6 KB, 148 views)
Old 08-13-2017, 07:02 PM   #3780
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

I really hope these transfer over to Madden18, which I think they will seeing they are default. I'll be so happy to get the game and not even think twice about messing with sliders. Just plug and play! Thanks for all your testing Josh!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app

Golden Domers: A Fighting Irish Dynasty
Old 08-13-2017, 07:31 PM   #3781
Pro

I'll be getting 18 late this year due to the fact I'm paying for school myself this year, but I'm definitely looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2017, 08:49 PM   #3782
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
I really hope these transfer over to Madden18, which I think they will seeing they are default. I'll be so happy to get the game and not even think twice about messing with sliders. Just plug and play! Thanks for all your testing Josh!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app
As long as M18 doesn't tie MM game speed to the CFM speed where if you change one, it changes the other, I believe they will translate beautifully. In fact, it will likely resolve the concerns people have the main forum about the QB AI and so on.

I'll of course assess other possible combinations when M18 drops, but my intention is to really just let things ride. I've never made it past year 2 of a Madden franchise...I think this year will be the first.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:26 AM   #3783
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
As long as M18 doesn't tie MM game speed to the CFM speed where if you change one, it changes the other, I believe they will translate beautifully. In fact, it will likely resolve the concerns people have the main forum about the QB AI and so on.

I'll of course assess other possible combinations when M18 drops, but my intention is to really just let things ride. I've never made it past year 2 of a Madden franchise...I think this year will be the first.
Me too Josh, I only made it to year 3 this year. I have high hopes that these sliders will be plug and play in 18. The only thing I'm not thrilled about, as an offline cfm player, is after reading the ea cfm blog it appears the some cfm tweaks will only be a available to online cfm at launch and offline users are going to wait for a patch. Part of me is saying to hold off buying it this year, but I've been playing since the first madden on the genesis and I can't resist buying it at launch.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:42 AM   #3784
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977

What's up Josh, this is formerly jaa1980, got my OS name to match my GT. I was going to hold off on getting 18, but getting free again from Tiburon, so will look forward to helping you and broadcasting early, can start with EA access So going to try default all pro first?, or go straight to your latest set. I also only have finished 2 years in 17.

ofcourse, a lot of negative feedback from videos posted, hopefully not as bad as it seems, you watched some of the human vs AI games? Also, I am assuming we will be going simulation mode?

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Sports Franchises:
Madden 17 - Falcons
FIFA 17 - Everton
NBA 2K16 -Hawks

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 08-14-2017 at 07:59 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »