Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2017, 06:01 PM   #3801
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Broadcasting:
test cfm(madden 18)

Falcons at Bears - week 1

All Pro sim, 9 min qrt. no accel, no assists. pre-season rosters.

broadcasting Twitch now:

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga
Sports Franchises:
Madden 17 - Falcons
FIFA 17 - Everton
NBA 2K16 -Hawks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2017, 08:24 PM   #3802
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Not impressed with 1st default all pro sim game. bears felt like packers, a shoot out.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga
Sports Franchises:
Madden 17 - Falcons
FIFA 17 - Everton
NBA 2K16 -Hawks
Old 08-16-2017, 08:38 PM   #3803
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Not impressed with 1st default all pro sim game. bears felt like packers, a shoot out.
And this is where I need to see what is going on. But, the "no gameplay assist" approach may not be viable here. Maybe just try whatever is truly default from the assist perspective.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:08 PM   #3804
Rookie

OVR: 0

I got 2 games in. There are a couple of default values that differ from 17. I'm not gonna get into gameplay, I don't want spoil anything for anyone. But a big plus, and I don't know if it's a trial thing, there was no god damn 5 minute intro. I'm happy about that.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #3805
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
I got 2 games in. There are a couple of default values that differ from 17. I'm not gonna get into gameplay, I don't want spoil anything for anyone. But a big plus, and I don't know if it's a trial thing, there was no god damn 5 minute intro. I'm happy about that.
I am PRAYING that the "no intro" thing is in the full game. That was beyond obnoxious when trying to do profile resets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2017, 07:05 AM   #3806
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I am PRAYING that the "no intro" thing is in the full game. That was beyond obnoxious when trying to do profile resets.
I agree with that, I was so sick of looking at Jeff Fisher's digitally rendered mustache. I'm looking forward to your Madden 18 thread and getting this game going. I'm determined to get a 10+ season franchise in this year.
Old 08-17-2017, 12:22 PM   #3807
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Posted this in impressions thread.....
"The injuries are a non issue IMO, more realistic now. Really cool. But the zone coverage is definitely not where it should be, even playing with a good Defensive team, hopefully will get tightened up more. That and the long amount of time some of the CPU QBs have to throw, inside pass rush seems nonexistent. Yes, you can get coverage sacks when in man defense or occasional blitz sack, but inside pressure needs some work. Run game is fantastic looking and feeling for both sides. Game definitely looks better overall visually and in motion, not sure why anyone would say it does not. I have done all testing in a test CFM. So basing my gameplay experience on test regular season games. My feedback is that wide open receivers, especially on zone coverage is inflating QB comp % in the game. If that is tuned to tighten up coverages, we should be in business. Also, did not see many penalties on all pro sim default, same problem with 17. Going to let Josh play the game and follow his settings that he got tuned in for 17 as well, basically all default, and we should be in business."
Old 08-17-2017, 03:06 PM   #3808
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Posted this in impressions thread.....
"The injuries are a non issue IMO, more realistic now. Really cool. But the zone coverage is definitely not where it should be, even playing with a good Defensive team, hopefully will get tightened up more. That and the long amount of time some of the CPU QBs have to throw, inside pass rush seems nonexistent. Yes, you can get coverage sacks when in man defense or occasional blitz sack, but inside pressure needs some work. Run game is fantastic looking and feeling for both sides. Game definitely looks better overall visually and in motion, not sure why anyone would say it does not. I have done all testing in a test CFM. So basing my gameplay experience on test regular season games. My feedback is that wide open receivers, especially on zone coverage is inflating QB comp % in the game. If that is tuned to tighten up coverages, we should be in business. Also, did not see many penalties on all pro sim default, same problem with 17. Going to let Josh play the game and follow his settings that he got tuned in for 17 as well, basically all default, and we should be in business."
Also tested a game but on 15 minute quarters no assists. Hopefully the patch cleans up a lot of this day 1. Right now default on all pro feels easier than 17.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »