JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 58 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2016, 01:38 PM   #457
Rookie

BoomerHB52's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Forgot to update yesterday, played three games with the Packers (NFC Divisional vs Vikings, NFC CHampionship vs Panthers and SB vs Chargers) I won all 3 games (yay) and the penalties were much smoother. It averaged like 4-5 in those 3 games but nothing as exaggerating as that game where it had 10 roughing the passers lol.

I'm going to start season 2 in a couple of hours so I'll keep updating the scores and all that. So far, it feels really good playing with these setups
Old 09-02-2016, 01:49 PM   #458
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Some quick stats now that my game at the Rams is over with. The fumbles happened far more often then before, again it could be just this game but seeing them fumble 3 times, 2 of which were returned for TD's, coupled with the 2 INT's that Goff threw and it's no wonder I won the game. Again, here are some stats...

Jared Goff (20/36, 297 yards, 3 TD's, 2 INT's)
Tre Mason (21 carries, 151 yards)
Tavon Austin (5 catches, 144 yards, 1 TD)

Colin Kaepernick (12/20, 200 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT)
Carlos Hyde (23 carries, 70 yards)

Mason gashed me up the middle, got nothing going on the edge but the moment I stopped that first stretch play they didnt run it anymore. I liked that Hyde was shut down, running out of the pistol or not, he shouldn't be running with relative ease week in and week out so that was refreshing to see. Los Angeles obviously became rather one dimensional late as they fell behind, my offense wasnt spectacular but the 2 defensive TD's made a difference in my 41-21 win, take those away and I win 27-21 and they run the ball a lot more in the process. The game felt good in most instances, just hope that the fumbles arent an issue going forward suddenly. I forced 6 through my first 14 games and forced 3 in this one game alone so that was a little alarming.

Here in a bit Ill play my game with Seattle and see if Wilson scrambles at all, Im hopeful he will as that was my major complaint.

EDIT - I should also add that I sacked them once and they sacked me twice. The CPU seemed more willing to either throw the ball away or force it when sensing pressure, not a huge change but helped keep the completion percentages realistic.

Hopefully the CPU run is not still OP. Other than that, the lines look good. Don't worry about the fumbles as that could be one fluky game. Keep us guys at work updated on your Seattle game. Really curious if Wilson decides to take off at all and what the run game is like in general.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:53 PM   #459

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio809
Hopefully the CPU run is not still OP. Other than that, the lines look good. Don't worry about the fumbles as that could be one fluky game. Keep us guys at work updated on your Seattle game. Really curious if Wilson decides to take off at all and what the run game is like in general.
Will do, my run defense isnt the greatest and Im without my rookie DE Buckner as hes injured so I expect to give up the yardage just didnt wanna see a huge bulk of them coming off of the stretch play over and over again. Just starting the game with Seattle so will let you know how it plays out.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:56 PM   #460
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Will do, my run defense isnt the greatest and Im without my rookie DE Buckner as hes injured so I expect to give up the yardage just didnt wanna see a huge bulk of them coming off of the stretch play over and over again. Just starting the game with Seattle so will let you know how it plays out.

Yes, this is my concern.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:15 PM   #461

The Chef's Arena

First half and Wilson just took off for a 24 yard scramble, no pressure just scrambled when the field was wide open down the left sideline so thats a good sign.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:32 PM   #462
Rookie

guys, what your impressions about human QB accuarcy with Josh set? since the comments about the control boost i think about editing accuarcy for human QB as a possible solution.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:34 PM   #463
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly
guys, what your impressions about human QB accuarcy with Josh set? since the comments about the control boost i think about editing accuarcy for human QB as a possible solution.
Let's hold off until after we have gathered some data post patch.
Old 09-02-2016, 03:11 PM   #464

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly
Having zero issues myself, Kap has completed a normal rate and that's somewhat inflated because I tend to run a west coast style passing game and throw short passes a lot.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »