JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 64 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-03-2016, 12:20 PM   #505
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

See i cant get the box score to pop up just does that
Old 09-03-2016, 12:33 PM   #506
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Guys...let me be clear...and this is directed at no one in particular...

You want to give me stats to say something is off....give me a full season worth....not one game, not one quarter.... I'm totally fine with boxscores...but I will not come to judgement based on a handful of games.

You want to give me stats AND observations pointing as to the why....that's when I can listen.

That said, I will take a peak at default threshold and see what happens....

Just food for thought...see below...
2015 NFL Season: Week 1, completion percentages for all 32 starting QBs:
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (14.1 KB, 180 views)
Old 09-03-2016, 01:29 PM   #507
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Just thinking here, maybe the guys seeing high QB percentages for completions maybe try deleting your madden profile and restart madden? Have to go through the intro and all but it could help. When I did that suggestion from josh it helped so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 09-03-2016 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:49 PM   #508

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Just thinking here, maybe the guys seeing high QB percentages for completions maybe try deleting your madden profile and restart madden? Have to go through the intro and all but it could help. When I did that suggestion from josh it helped so much!

Im not seeing insane completion percentages with regularity, Ive only seen it 3 times in over a season and they were from Brady, Romo and disgustingly Bridgewater. I just finished a game at Indy and Luck completed 60% but he was below 50% until garbage time late when I backed off and he started checking down constantly. I love the feel of the game this year for sure, plays well out of the box which is typically unheard of for sports games.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:53 PM   #509
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Im not seeing insane completion percentages with regularity, Ive only seen it 3 times in over a season and they were from Brady, Romo and disgustingly Bridgewater. I just finished a game at Indy and Luck completed 60% but he was below 50% until garbage time late when I backed off and he started checking down constantly. I love the feel of the game this year for sure, plays well out of the box which is typically unheard of for sports games.

Romo and Brady I am not too shocked from but Bridgewater I am shocked a bit. But I do agree this game this year is great. I played two good games last night and I got torched by Mariota and he was like 73% completion and then kaepernick couldn't pass the ball to save his life and finished like 52% completion. This year game is definitely a treat. I am loving it.

Old 09-03-2016, 02:03 PM   #510
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

After deleting profile should i restart my franchise also
Old 09-03-2016, 02:06 PM   #511
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Hey josh. Been a long time man glad to see you're still doing this as you and I have always agreed on most slider related topics going back to ncaa days. Finally gonna be picking up a ps4 and madden soon so I'm looking forward to getting involved here. Is there an auto pass feature like there was in ncaa where you just snap the ball on offense and the cpu runs the play?
Ps- I started coaching high school receivers and db's after taking a season off coaching college. We killed our scrimmage last night 48-7! Football time!
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 09-03-2016, 02:14 PM   #512
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Great post!

Matchups are just SO critical this year. You can't just line up your best four corners based on overall rating and expect to win....sometimes you need to flip them around for matchup reasons. I think your results highlight that.

Inflated completion percentages in one game? It may not be that the QB is overpowered, but that the receivers are better than your DBs....it happens. You have to be thoughtful about your play calls too...Madden is so much more cerebral this year. The NFL is a game of matchups....I actually think M17 does a solid job of replicating that.

One other thing....watch your defensive alignment in nickel packages...at default, I've seen the CB1 in the slot with the CB3 on the outside....in some cases, that is great....in others, not so much. Use formation subs to your advantage too.

I've been messing with some other things today....honestly, from a reaction perspective, I'm just not seeing anything out-of-whack from a coverage perspective. I'd like to further push the limits of the pass rush, but that is really about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »