JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 71 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-04-2016, 04:04 PM   #561
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

A couple of things:
  • working hard on updates...got some really good play yesterday, just modifying/tweaking. Looking to address anemic pass rush, pass reactions, and overall QB play. Patience friends.
  • those of you having fumble issues....delete the stupid tuner...it isn't needed anymore..****le of thumb, always delete a tuner after a patch comes out. It won't re-download, and if it doesn't re-download, it isn't needed.
I might twitch late in the day (only 1pm here), but I want to nail down what I am working on first.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:56 PM   #562
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
A couple of things:
  • working hard on updates...got some really good play yesterday, just modifying/tweaking. Looking to address anemic pass rush, pass reactions, and overall QB play. Patience friends.
  • those of you having fumble issues....delete the stupid tuner...it isn't needed anymore..****le of thumb, always delete a tuner after a patch comes out. It won't re-download, and if it doesn't re-download, it isn't needed.
I might twitch late in the day (only 1pm here), but I want to nail down what I am working on first.
Deleted the tuner and restarted the game.
Next @ 3-1 Ravens(Custom Offensive PB/Generic 3-4).
I will report back after the game!
Old 09-04-2016, 06:05 PM   #563
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Just picked up the game and a used system but didn't buy the online card thing. Is that gonna keep me from downloading the patch?
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 09-04-2016, 08:05 PM   #564
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
A couple of things:
Going to make the switch for the 2nd half of my CFM. Will wait to see what adjustments you've got tonight. Was using Charters AM set but this is a test run of CFM, so figure give a solid AP set a go also. Definitely some interesting ideas here, that I can't even really wrap my head around lol. Looking forward to it! Hope you can let us know soon, got the lady out for the night. Tv all mine!
Old 09-04-2016, 08:18 PM   #565
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Hey Josh, someone recommended that I try out your auto subs, I did and I really liked them. I'm going to use them on my slider thread and I will give you credit.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:41 PM   #566
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Hey Josh, someone recommended that I try out your auto subs, I did and I really liked them. I'm going to use them on my slider thread and I will give you credit.
Thanks Flazko....glad you enjoyed them....of course, I am about to change my entire setup....but I think what you used will be better served since you modify gameplay sliders in your approach.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:43 PM   #567
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Josh u getting on twitch So i can talk to ya im still using urs just not. the ones u sent me bc it makes it alot worse lol
Old 09-04-2016, 08:44 PM   #568
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Thanks Flazko....glad you enjoyed them....of course, I am about to change my entire setup....but I think what you used will be better served since you modify gameplay sliders in your approach.
You're auto subs worked really nice in cfm. Only thing I adjusted was qb and OL to 0/1 as in my opinion they never should come out the game. Otherwise they are very good settings. Actually see good rotations. I was having to manually sub and use formation subs to get my back ups playing time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »