Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2016, 04:39 PM   #625
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

How has special teams been in terms of kicking... Are punters getting coffin corner/shank? Are kickers missing pat's and field goals randomly? I just want to make sure there's good variation. I would hate if fg are always automatic
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 04:43 PM   #626

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
How has special teams been in terms of kicking... Are punters getting coffin corner/shank? Are kickers missing pat's and field goals randomly? I just want to make sure there's good variation. I would hate if fg are always automatic
Only FG's I've seen the CPU miss are 50+ and they are either short or just simply off the mark otherwise anything under 50 has been automatic for the CPU so far. I've yet to see the CPU miss a PAT, now me on the other hand thats a different story. I only miss them in rain games as apparently without perfect accuracy the game thinks kickers cant kick PAT's in the rain lol.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:53 PM   #627
Rookie

OVR: 1

I apologize if this has been discussed. But, since the patch I have been able to move the auto sub In slider above the Out. This is true in both Main Menu and CFM. For example, instead of getting stuck at 69/70 or 49/50, I have been able to set it at 40/60 or 60/40. I wasn't sure if this was a glitch or part of the patch. I'm thinking a glitch since it momentarily gets stuck, then continues to move up, or down depending on which one you are moving.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 04:55 PM   #628
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmiggity
I apologize if this has been discussed. But, since the patch I have been able to move the auto sub In slider above the Out. This is true in both Main Menu and CFM. For example, instead of getting stuck at 69/70 or 49/50, I have been able to set it at 40/60 or 60/40. I wasn't sure if this was a glitch or part of the patch. I'm thinking a glitch since it momentarily gets stuck, then continues to move up, or down depending on which one you are moving.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
It's a glitch, been there all year.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:34 PM   #629
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OK....so after trying a few things...I have made an update. Turn Kick Catch Interference back "on" in both CFM and MM. This has improved overall defensive pursuit and pressure..should clean-up (as much as possible) the remaining run game issues.

Also toying with fatigue and injuries. Reverting fatigue back to the 50MM/55 CFM we used successfully before. Also trying 55 injury in the MM (may not do anything, but worth a shot)...we can't change in CFM as sim injuries are off the charts above 50.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (46.7 KB, 176 views)
Old 09-05-2016, 05:48 PM   #630
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK....so after trying a few things...I have made an update. Turn Kick Catch Interference back "on" in both CFM and MM. This has improved overall defensive pursuit and pressure..should clean-up (as much as possible) the remaining run game issues.

Also toying with fatigue and injuries. Reverting fatigue back to the 50MM/55 CFM we used successfully before. Also trying 55 injury in the MM (may not do anything, but worth a shot)...we can't change in CFM as sim injuries are off the charts above 50.

Then onto field goals?? 😁😁😁 do you think the spt sliders will have the impact they did in NCAA?
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Old 09-05-2016, 05:50 PM   #631
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Then onto field goals?? 😁😁😁 do you think the spt sliders will have the impact they did in NCAA?
Not touching ST sliders Cheda...they impact gameplay too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 05:53 PM   #632
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Not touching ST sliders Cheda...they impact gameplay too much.

Wow that bad? Interesting! I will toy with field goal settings only just out of sheer morbid curiosity. Going to pick up a second controller right now
UCONN HUSKIES Football

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »