JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 81 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-05-2016, 08:01 PM   #641
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Josh,

Just wantef to know whats the specific reasonwe are back at 50 threshold.....

Sent from my SM-N915P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 09-05-2016, 08:05 PM   #642
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Yes, they dramatically effect gameplay within CFM.
Any speculation as to why this would be the case?
Old 09-05-2016, 08:19 PM   #643
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50

Only issue I'm having with fatigue at 55 is missing key guys at key time. My last drive Bryant was in on just one player and Tyron Smith and Frederick's were missing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 08:43 PM   #644
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Josh,

Just wantef to know whats the specific reasonwe are back at 50 threshold.....
Was seeing receivers open too much and frankly, with the re-balancing from autosubs, the adjustment isn't needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
Any speculation as to why this would be the case?
Because EA writes new code on top of old code. Thus, these other settings affect other areas of gameplay. They'll deny it....I'll let the results speak for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Only issue I'm having with fatigue at 55 is missing key guys at key time. My last drive Bryant was in on just one player and Tyron Smith and Frederick's were missing.
Use formation subs to get them out earlier in drives. As for O-line, it's a sacrifice to get subs at all and proper gameplay.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:47 PM   #645
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterB33
im not seeing any minor injuries where the player can come back into the game. they're either long term or out-for-game. is it just me?
This is starting to bug me too. Every injury I have seen has been long-term too...don't get my wrong, I like it for challenge...but it becomes a problem for the CPU in roster management. It seems (based on small sample size) to be worse since I adjusted the MM injury slider. New this year, EA set it to 10. I thought it was a mistake....now I am starting to wonder.

I have a sneaking hunch that the MM slider could be serving as a "injury severity" slider. That's going to take some sample size to prove/disprove.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:23 PM   #646
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
This is starting to bug me too. Every injury I have seen has been long-term too...don't get my wrong, I like it for challenge...but it becomes a problem for the CPU in roster management. It seems (based on small sample size) to be worse since I adjusted the MM injury slider. New this year, EA set it to 10. I thought it was a mistake....now I am starting to wonder.

I have a sneaking hunch that the MM slider could be serving as a "injury severity" slider. That's going to take some sample size to prove/disprove.
there has to be something to do with this, think of just testing at the 10 default, and work your way up from there?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 09-05-2016, 09:53 PM   #647
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Weird I've only had minor injuries where players return later in the game or if they are just out for 1 week.

Also, Facemask at 52 helped nerf the User Run Game, but did result in a lot of facemask penalties. Had 6 of them last game.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:04 PM   #648
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Weird I've only had minor injuries where players return later in the game or if they are just out for 1 week.

Also, Facemask at 52 helped nerf the User Run Game, but did result in a lot of facemask penalties. Had 6 of them last game.
Jaa said the same in the facemask calls, but I haven't seen this myself or in MVPetersons stream today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »