JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 83 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2016, 10:26 AM   #657
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Use formation subs to get them out earlier in drives. As for O-line, it's a sacrifice to get subs at all and proper gameplay.
Got ya. This has probably been addressed, but if I changed O-line settings to 0/1, would it mess up anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers

Also, Facemask at 52 helped nerf the User Run Game, but did result in a lot of facemask penalties. Had 6 of them last game.
We all get so many different outcomes, which makes it hard to pinpoint sliders for the gurus. I have Facemask at 52 and saw 2 over 2 games. CPU run game was okay, but not torching me like previous games. I have one of the worst run defenses in the league on my CFM. That has never been a case in any video game because cpu run game is always horrible. I hope I see the cpu run all over me some more haha
Old 09-06-2016, 10:53 AM   #658
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

You werent kidding about it being more defensive. Dolphins dline is killing my Titans. I cannot move the ball. Less than 50 yards in first half down 10-0. 12min/15sec. Defense is doing everything it can to hold on. They only have 150 yards of offense. Forced3 fumbles in the rain but only recovered one. Had a legitimate pile up where you couldnt even see who recovered it after a 5+ second pile up. Love how the running games wear the D down eventually. Feels like the run D is OP so first few plays holding Foster to less than 2 ypc but by the end of the half he was breaking tackles and getting chunk yardage. Definitely due to my inability to keep defense rested. Rotation is key, I really wish we had more time on defnese to pick a play and sub. Pass rush has been there for both sides but theirs has shined and ive taken sacks faster, seems like they are closing like missles even on screens im taking hits waiting for the development. Good challenge but game still in reach.

As far as the facemask goes. Could be placebo but I feel like Im causing them with late presses of the hit stick instead of going for breakdown tackle.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:07 AM   #659
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Got ya. This has probably been addressed, but if I changed O-line settings to 0/1, would it mess up anything?

We all get so many different outcomes, which makes it hard to pinpoint sliders for the gurus. I have Facemask at 52 and saw 2 over 2 games. CPU run game was okay, but not torching me like previous games. I have one of the worst run defenses in the league on my CFM. That has never been a case in any video game because cpu run game is always horrible. I hope I see the cpu run all over me some more haha
Dropping the o line autosub will impact the gameplay. You will have to make your own call if it is still acceptable gameplay wise for you...but the dynamics of the lineplay we see now will likely be lost. That is too big a price for me for just a few subs per game.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:00 PM   #660
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

How's the scoring looking with these? Been using A&S sliders, but noticed that the game scores are a bit high, 3 weeks into test CFM.

Looked at last year's NFL team PPG, and only 3 teams had 27+ PPG, and only 1 over 30 PPG.

Not at my console, but I think there are a couple of teams in the upper 30's so far.

Curious as to the top scoring teams PPG numbers you guys see?

New York Yankees Franchise Site
Old 09-06-2016, 12:38 PM   #661
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
How's the scoring looking with these? Been using A&S sliders, but noticed that the game scores are a bit high, 3 weeks into test CFM.

Looked at last year's NFL team PPG, and only 3 teams had 27+ PPG, and only 1 over 30 PPG.

Not at my console, but I think there are a couple of teams in the upper 30's so far.

Curious as to the top scoring teams PPG numbers you guys see?
You talking about simmed games? If so, no idea and I don't know if sliders affect sim stats anyways.

If talking about games played, we have been seeing a ton of variety, but definitely at the lower end of the spectrum.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:47 PM   #662
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
OK....so after trying a few things...I have made an update. Turn Kick Catch Interference back "on" in both CFM and MM. This has improved overall defensive pursuit and pressure..should clean-up (as much as possible) the remaining run game issues.

Also toying with fatigue and injuries. Reverting fatigue back to the 50MM/55 CFM we used successfully before. Also trying 55 injury in the MM (may not do anything, but worth a shot)...we can't change in CFM as sim injuries are off the charts above 50.

Injuries slider affect sim games now? This is the first year that a slider would affect sim. Are we certain about this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2016, 01:52 PM   #663
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Injuries slider affect sim games now? This is the first year that a slider would affect sim. Are we certain about this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, pretty sure it did last year too. This year it is glaring. Sim through a preseason with injury at 55. Run through with injury at 50. Takes 5 minutes.

At 55, I was seeing nearly a dozen players per team on the injury report....note I had fatigue at 55 as well

Last edited by JoshC1977; 09-06-2016 at 01:54 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:16 PM   #664
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50

Quote:
Yeah, pretty sure it did last year too. This year it is glaring. Sim through a preseason with injury at 55. Run through with injury at 50. Takes 5 minutes.

At 55, I was seeing nearly a dozen players per team on the injury report....note I had fatigue at 55 as well
No wonder so many cpu teams have so many injuries to their star players. I was using 55 for first half of my season and cpu teams had so many.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »