Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2016, 11:23 PM   #705
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Im not here to convince anyone about anything. I'm just passing what Rex or Clint confirmed to Millennium. If you want to believe. Feel free if not same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 11:26 PM   #706
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Im not here to convince anyone about anything. I'm just passing what Rex or Clint confirmed to Millennium. If you want to believe. Feel free if not same.
We all know that...you're just passing it along.

I've had a really long day at work....I really needed some good comedy....so thank you for posting that tweat
Old 09-07-2016, 11:40 PM   #707
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
We all know that...you're just passing it along.

I've had a really long day at work....I really needed some good comedy....so thank you for posting that tweat

Your welcome my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2016, 11:45 PM   #708
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
I tweeted clint oldenburg about the auto sub sliders in the main menu affecting gameplay. He said "are we talking about the same thing? Auto sub sliders affect auto subs."

So I gave him a run down of what I saw. He let me PM him my findings and said he would send them on to his "testers" but he said he would be shocked if they affected gameplay. He then said, "but you never know, code gets crazy sometimes."

What does that say about them? I appreciate the responses, but when Ive been able to adjust auto subs to affect gameplay with NCAA 14 the exact same way that we adjust them now and get the same results, it makes me wonder how in touch they are with there product.

My eyes havent decieved me with what Ive been able to do.
Same thing applies to Penalties affecting gameplay, ie. Holding, DPI, OPI, sometimes the code can be crazy
Hence, why resetting my gameplay sliders have helped tremendously, even other guys are noticing this

BOTTOM Line,
We have the best Madden testers here, NO DOUBT!
Old 09-07-2016, 11:49 PM   #709
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Same thing applies to Penalties affecting gameplay, ie. Holding, DPI, OPI, sometimes the code can be crazy
Hence, why resetting my gameplay sliders have helped tremendously, even other guys are noticing this

BOTTOM Line,
We have the best Madden testers here, NO DOUBT!
Do you delete them from the main menu, cfm or both? Things got really easy for me in my last season and I ended up going 13-3 in the regular season and winning the SB, then I started my next season 9-0. I couldn't stand it bc my team was an 8-8 team before that and I made no major roster moves and drafted 2 slow Dev dud in the draft.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:57 PM   #710
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Do you delete them from the main menu, cfm or both? Things got really easy for me in my last season and I ended up going 13-3 in the regular season and winning the SB, then I started my next season 9-0. I couldn't stand it bc my team was an 8-8 team before that and I made no major roster moves and drafted 2 slow Dev dud in the draft.
I sent you the info in your PM/inbox..
Old 09-08-2016, 01:03 AM   #711
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

So...there have been some concerns about the injury frequency and that they nearly all (if not all) lead to longer-term injuries and that short-term injuries (i.e. a few plays or a quarter) are not happening like they did.

I PM'd Armor&Sword earlier today as he is using a pure 60/80 setup for autosubs. He too is seeing minimal short-duration injuries...I suspect the even lower subs we're using here are slightly exacerbating that. I have not had time to test that assumption and I think it would take some time to decipher.

My guess is that this is more of a game-tuning issue outside of our control and as such, I am moving forward with things "as is" until further data can be collected on the gameplay, results, etc. Our information on the injury sliders in-game is minimal and unfortunately, could take dozens, if not 100s of games at various settings to really gather any meaningful data.

Just intended as more of an update than anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 09:12 AM   #712
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Very interesting. I'm curious to see how this goes, definitely should be tougher. Eventually ill be on all madden though once I get use to the new mechanics. I wonder how these play with only that switch.

The only real difference between my rookie team and a normal team is awareness, which greatly affects overall stats. I was hoping with this slider set that doesn't touch sliders (which is awesome!!) that awareness would have more of an impact than on more traditional slider sets. I'll post next game results after I finish work today and get a chance to play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »